Reviews for The Bet
bellevivre chapter 9 . 4/15/2010
OMG... first person love scene? holy crap.

this was great- I cant wait for a sequel!
amkp chapter 8 . 4/15/2010
Congrats, Pen., You've got bigger ones than I do and I guess you, too, Jenny! LOL! Great work! Love the ending and I think I'm really going to like the beginning of the next chapter. ;) ~Angie
emzypemzy chapter 8 . 4/15/2010
AW! YAY! That was great! :D
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
Wow that was a beautiful song choice for Penelope. Everything about the chapter was wondeful. Perfection!
KricketWilliams chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
"And the crowd goes wild!" *yay! woot!*

Awesome, sugar. :)
tiffany chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
so great :-)
Kathy0518 chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
Okay all I have to says is OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

Loved this part

"I've waited two years to say this again. I said it once, just after you were shot. By the time I realized that you'd misunderstood me, you were involved with Lynch. Penelope Garcia, you stole my heart the first time we spoke, and you've never given it back." He brushed his lips lightly across mine. "I love you, sweetheart. I was just waiting until you realized that you were ready."

I smiled hard and threw my arms around his neck. Leaning forward, I whispered into his ear, "I'm ready now, sugar. I love you. Now take me home and make me yours."

Loved it loved it. Happy dance and good song more soon :)
chatana chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
Really fabulous. I love this story very much. I hope the next chapter will come quickly, because I can hardly wait for later. I'm really looking forward too. Looking forward to read more quickly. I find it very hard to wait to have more of your story. So really great pleasure in reading more quickly, please.
PinkAngel17 chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
Aw! That was so adorably sweet! I loved it! And the song was perfect too! Most definitely looking foward to the next chapter! :)
celticstarwolf chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
aw honey that was so sweet perfect song cant wait for more please
PinkAngel17 chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
Another really great chapter! Loved Hotch and Rossi's reactions! I can't wait to see what happens now! Next chapter soon please! :)
chatana chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
Kathy0518 chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
Oh no Pen come back. Derek goes after her right? right he has too. Great chapter and I love what Dave did :) More soon
KricketWilliams chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
Great job, honey! Not only that, I love "Hit Me With Your Best Shot." I mastered that on Guitar Hero! LOL :)
celticstarwolf chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
aw that was really sweet hon and now Pens got to do it more please
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »