Reviews for Forbidden Area
hama431 chapter 12 . 1/29/2015
update the next chapter please
Anony chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
I like this story and where it's going but it really needs some heavy beta work. There are some simple spelling and grammtical errors throughout the fic, as well as some major problems between the past and present tense.
Haley chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
I love love loooooove this story please updat asap!

But I don't really understand what Joey is I mean he is or is he not kabia's hikira?
lonlyness chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
*big chibi eyes* hurry with the next bit! thank you!
Shadow fairy princess chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
omg did pergeies ( sorry about my spelling) take them and are yugu, ryou and mailk are the Hikaris of bakura, yami and marik and what is joey to seto. when do the others besides marik and mailk say theu love each other. plz up date im dieing to know what happends next plz up date soon
YoruichiKittyCat16 chapter 12 . 11/10/2010
amazingly awesome
FeminineFerocious chapter 12 . 11/10/2010
Yaaay you updated! I've been waiting for this story foreva! But I liked this chapter. Update soon!
Yami Ace and Neko chapter 12 . 11/10/2010
Yami Ace: cliffy

well at least she updated i thought that i had to wait another month lol
Sixki chapter 11 . 9/16/2010
Please Please PLEASE update soon :( xx
Misaki - Mizuky chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
Mizuky:Damn it!You can't just leave me hanging like this!I want to read more as soon as possible!Hope you update soon.

Bakura:HOLY CRAP!IM GOING TO DIE!

Marik:I wish you would just shut up.

Bakura:Fuck off!

Mizuky:*sweatdrops* I'm not even sure how they got here...Imma fave this fic.
Hotaru Layla chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
GAH! HOW DID I MISS THIS YESTERDAY?

I usually like to read stories i readlly like the DAY it's been updated. DAY not the NEXT DAY! I is mad at meself!

Anywaysies!

Bakura fainting at a needle id HILARIOUS! Who'd've thunk!

I feel the same here, Yugi. BAD NEEDLES! NEEDLES ARE EVIIIL!

If i reviewed on EVERYTHING I liked in this chappie, Well, I'd be talking about every word in ze chappie... and dat would be a long review...

Cant wait! For next! Chappie-Chappie!

P.S. The update has also added to my already high-level hyperness, so excuse the crazy review... Thank you! And, again, cant wait for next update! WOO!
YoruichiKittyCat16 chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
awesome I loved it I can't wait for the next chapter I just have to know what happens next
BriAnon chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I love this fic. It's really well written and edited as well as discriptive. One thing gets me, though. Ryou isn't short. He's 5'9" according to his bio. But whatever, this is fanfiction! :)
TimeAndRhythmDoesIndeedSleep chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
Awww I like the Bakura/Ryou bit, especially the "You're a very angry bunny aren't you?" part. Also the bit where Big Bad Bakura faints after blood is drawn. I don't like needles either Yugi.

What would have happen if Marik threw Bakura's statue?

Did Seto mention test last chapter, I don't remember if he did? If not that is quite a jump, isn't it? Wait I was wrong you did mention test, my memory comes and goes these days.

I see you fixed the Marik/Malik relationship, very good.

Who is the visitor of dear Seto's? Will we meet he/she next time?

I'm not quite sure how long it will be for me to reply/review you coming chapters. I just started my new university and I feel I will be busy. I will still try and help you if you want though, don't worry. Glad you got a beta to help you also.

Wow this is long, isn't it? Probably should stop, so cheers/ciao!
Dusty Hallway chapter 10 . 8/1/2010
If you don't update soon, I will hunt you down and - never mind! LOVING it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »