Reviews for The Sammy Bunny
Pizzapig chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Thats adorable and cute,
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I Loved this story. I can see Cas running around trying to find easter eggs with the bunny ears on. Sam is so sweet.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Sam has a good heart.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I would pay a million dallars just to see Cas in bunny ears trying to find eggs! Oh Sammy! Bless his heart! That was adorable! I actually laughed out loud!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I thought it was a cute story. And I loved the irony of a Christian angel participating in a heathen activity. That's pretty rich. Sounds almost like something Kripke would do to Castiel, doesn't it?
Floralia chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I really love Castiel in this, how he starts off slightly bemused and he and Dean discuss their ‘options’, but then gets really into the egg hunt. I like Sam when he’s happy crazy as appose to scary crazy (don’t get me wrong, I like Sam all kinds of crazy, but happy is nice because it’s so rare). This was fun.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
are you tryin to make me to watch A Very Supernatural Christmas again. 5.16-im depressed becuz of the end of that ep.

lovely story i hope you enjoyed your Easter
Ciya chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I want my very own Sammy Bunny and Dean Bunny! Candy is optional.
spnMom chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Great job, it was sweet... Thanks for posting.
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
very cute
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I will forever have a trench-coated Castiel with bunny-ears hunting up easter eggs etched in my head. Awesome.

vonnie836 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This was sweet, cute and funny. Crazy idea, but it sure worked. Sometimes one just has to think outside the box and Sam sure did. The episode was sad and it sure led me to feel a little hopeless in the end. So your Sammy Bunny story really hit the spot. Hugs, Vonnie
Aerith Queen of Cetra chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This story has sincerely warmed my soul, it's just so cute! Awesome job!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
this is a wonderful tag! thx :D
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Aw, I just loved this, especially after this past week's episode. I can just picture Cas out there hunting for eggs and Sam dressed as the Sammy Bunny! Sam was right, they did need a little fun in their lives!