Reviews for Why Me?
Cedar Woods chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
It's pretty good so far. To be honest, I sometimes wonder if any of the abuse or rape stories on here, are former victims ways of sharing their own pain with the world. It's all too possible.

- kokopellifan (from Youtube)
Spirit Person chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
What the Heck!

Brit is pregnant.

Grrrrrrrrrrr! Just makes me angry.

Abort! Abort! Mission has been aborted.
ii The Raconteur ii chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
You've definitely got a story going here. )

It DOES need a bit of work, but nice job!

Keep it up!

-V17
nxvii chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
omg, that was a good story. Make the sequel make the sequel,you need a sequel to this. nice clifhanger i need you to make a sequel to this.

-Bri
Akira Sieghart chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Whoah... I did NOT see that coming! I'm not really sure what the sequel would be about, but I think you should write it! Good job on the story too!
Colliequest chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
This has been in interesting story. If it weren't for the hinted incest and stuff, I'd add it to my favorites. Stories like this have always intriqued me.
Jordyyyyy chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! :-)
SPARK187 chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Great chapter. Unique ending with a cliffhanger. I can't wait for the sequel.
Colliequest chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
I've been following this story for the past few days. You're good with plots and stuff. I've never read much with violent abuse in it before, other than that one series of stories another reviewer mentioned.

I'll be awaiting the next chapter. :)
SPARK187 chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Poor Brittany. I can only imagine what they're doing to her. Bring on the rescue.
nxvii chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
God this chapter is so sad and I hate his uncle and Dad there just mean bad and horrible UPDATE SOON!

-Bri
SPARK187 chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
This chapter just makes you cry. I hope Alvin and Brittany get rescued soon.
nxvii chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
pour theodore wait what am i saying pour alvin okay maybe pour theodore cuz he is so worried . i hate there uncle and dad there nothing but idiots.
SPARK187 chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
This is a horrifying development. I can just imagine what they're doing to Alvin. I hope those two bastards get what's coming to them.
Northgalus2002 chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Another great chapter! I felt bad for Britt when Simon asked her what she knew about Alvie's dad and uncle, but decided not to tell him what Alvie told her. There are times, Britt, when some things need to be told!

But now those two have kidnapped Alvie and Britt! What's going to happen to them? I hope they get rescued before something really bad happens to them!

ChipmunksRule, when I said that the story reminded me of "A Nightmare Reality" and it's sequels, I meant that as a compliment. You are telling your own tale of something really bad happening to Alvie (which affects me since he's my favorite 'munk) and it's great like the other stories are great. I hope we're still cool.

Update soon!

From A Chipmunk Easter:

Simon: Your turn Theodore. Name all the words that start with the letter 'N'.

Theodore: Let's see. Nickel, nightlight, knife...

Simon: No Theodore, knife starts with a 'K'.

Theodore: A fork and a 'K'-knife? I don't think so Simon.