Reviews for Guilty: so, so guilty!
Hermione Jean McGonagall chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I was reading this story on LJ over a year ago and I've found this one on here.
I have read it many times and I enjoy it very much. Yes, they are a couple.
The fan of supernatural chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I have read it millions of times now and still adore this story!
Please write moooorerreeeee!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
That was awesome! Please write more!'
Aramintas world chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
*wipes tears from laughing so much* my god this idea is brilliant, i wouldnt expect any less from Fenny and Gris. Love it.
Rick-Is-The-Man chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I loved this to pieces it was amazing, it certainly made me have loads of OMG no.. moments, complete with lots of laughing fits LOL. Keep writing.
saphique chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Your writing amazes me. I think about it everyday, as well as all your fabulous videos on youtube. You are a devoted artist/fan, and I'm glad and so happy that you share them with all of us. never stop :D
Marshmallows rock chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
LOL.

That was utter win - characterisation spot on. Trust Miss Bat to hide everything important to her in the stationery cupboard.

Plus I love how sneaky Fenny and Gris are, by knowing just how to win round both Miss Cackle and HB. Nice job
Princess Sammi chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
AH THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS FABUOUS!

Favourite parts:

"Maybe they used the window!" Davina suggested.

"You mean the one with bars?" Constance rolled her eyes.

"Oh…"

Such good characterisation: I can just imagine Davina suggesting that and getting a really sarcastic reply from Constance.

“Unlike many other times, the names were not said by Miss Hardbroom but Miss Cackle. Davina found it a little strange that Constance just stared at the girls, not being able to say a word.”

Ah see Davina is a lot more smarter than she lets on :D

"…so we made an invisible potion and came here last night while the staffroom was still open," Griselda finished and a new sentence was started by Fenella. Amelia always wondered how come these two were not born twins.”

*is wondering the same thing*

“Fenella looked at Griselda with pretended confusion. "We would never lie to you, Miss. Maybe to Miss Hardbroom but not to you."

LOL BRILLIANT!

“Before Davina turned to see her, the witch quickly fixed it and blushed. Constance was speechless for a few moments, something that made Davina wonder about what was going on in the witch's head. Her behavior was highly unusual. The quick confession of the girls was also very strange. There was something fishy about the whole situation.”

*Sammi along with Davina prepares to turn detective*
*cue Sherlock Holmes music*

“and also, if they proved it was really the mirror from the story, they would be sure that HB was indeed a wicked witch (they suspected it for ages anyway).”

*stifles a giggle*

"If you say a word about this to anyone I will make sure you will be spending the rest of your lives in the pond behind the school quacking," she threatened them."

Oh the threat is made :D

“Terribly," Griselda added with a devilish smile.”

EASILY my fav line in the whole thing. AH it was such an almost sort of mocking of what Constance had been overheard saying earlier on :D

Before the girls entered their chambers, they turned to their teacher once more and Griselda said with a grin:

"You mean if, if you find out."

That line as well! AH FAB

LOVE IT!

BRAVA DAHLING!

Princess S
x
Aleksandra Hardbroom chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
That was a laughing riot well done.
Nic Neptune chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Hi there!

This story is aweseomeness! Rocks so much! Well done!

Would you mind checking out mine? It has Fenny and Grizz in it. )

Keep writing! Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!

x
NextChristineDaae chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
*NCD lands on the floor with a less than quiet bang!*

Oh, my goodness! LOL! Oh, I did enjoy that immensely! Normally those two together I'm not fussed for unless it heavily involves two things - HB and dire peril!

HB makes WW what it is - unquestionably, and I am happy to view her as 'the' character above all!

But my, that was so, so very funny, I think I will have a bruise come tomorrow from the landing I had! Gushing aside, I was very impressed by the humorous style and found it very acute to Fen and Gris's togetherness and mischievous ways!

Loved this line:

'Amelia always wondered how come these two were not born twins.'

Really, really enjoyable Sunday night entertainment - marvellous!

NCD

X

PS: Grammar was pretty good throughout, too!
chocomoon chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
TWO WORDS:

SIMPLY

BRILLIANT.

NEVER LAUGHED SO MUCH! GREAT!
The Half Cast Mourne Posh Girl chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
OH GOD! I DONT THINK I'VE LAUGHED AS HARD IN MY LIFE! THAT WAS BRILLAINT!

It was so clever and HAHAHA HILARIOUS!

I doubt I've ever read this genre of Story and ended up in tears from laughing so much before!

I ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT!

NICE ONE Blondie47!

The Half Cast Mourne Posh Girl

(who is still in hysterics!_)