Reviews for When Reality Beats Dreaming
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
I lovedddd your story! Never really thought about what it was like in Patricks eyes but now I have an idea! Again, loved it :)
Deadlyscorpio chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
really good you should check out my story it is called affair of the heart
underAvioletMoon chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Very good job! I really loved it.
MonsterGirl13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
good job
B and B are Back chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
I really, truly believe u should do a sequel. I want to know ur thoughts on how this series would have continued if it hadn't been cancelled. Please write a sequel.
shiny1234 chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
Okay DEFINATLY write a prequel, I wanted to see Patrick's feelings of the first ten episodes. And second, DEFINATLY write a sequel to this. I would love to hear what you could come up with as a reaction from this. Thanks for writing this story, loved it. It is SO sad the show got cancelled, but I think I could be okay if you kept writing. Thanks, and GOOD JOB!
ProudMomma17 chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
sequel
ourlovelybones16 chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
I think a prequel AND a sequel would be awesome but doing them both is hard. I hate ABC family for cancelling this amazing show. They suck lol.

Addie
ourlovelybones16 chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
I love it so far! But there's one little mistake, (Don't think I'm trying to sound like a snob for knowing this, but just wanting to make sure you do) During the dinner joke- Patrick asks Walter if he's a gyno- like a gynecologist. If you don't know what that means, just look it up and you'll get the joke. But all in all I love it!
jk3brkn3ok299i09e2kdkmd chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
A prequel would be awesome too!
jk3brkn3ok299i09e2kdkmd chapter 10 . 6/20/2010
Sequel! You are an amazing writer!
SweetEngineering chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This was awesome!

Well... I love it

i adore to Patrick Verona, he is so... Misterious..

Well thak you for the story... Ba-bye!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 10 . 6/12/2010
I loved it! I believe a sequel should come next. Great job with the whole story!

-JoPo
Mirder Mystery chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
I loved this! This is probably the best 10 Things fanfic out there! :)
c.margo chapter 10 . 5/31/2010