Reviews for Monster Hunter Ninja!
Alucard-Masters chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
interesting rewrite my friend. i wonder vaht you will do next.
Ddragon21 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
awesome! so what happens to the naruto that was here? I mean the 12 year old naruto. can't wait to see more and If naruto already has a wife then no make sasuke a girl for rivalry. if naruto is free then make sasuke a girl he has a rival and a pairing that is awesome in my book.
Ddragon21 chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
though for your rewrite could naruto be a guy? its ok either way also it would be cool if he got a rathian or rathalos as a pet would help for long range fireballs or maybe a devilijho?
link1211 chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
rewrite it
Ddragon21 chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Cool rewrite. I hope to see this. you should give him a cat partner or shakalaka that comes to find him. Also being a blacksmith and forging his own weapons. Tenten will love him lol with his elemental chakra metal weapons or something.
delazybeast chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
how cool was that! mahn geez..awesome!Σ( )︴
DragonFire Princess chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
The Lone Rurouni chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
A good story that is interesting with a nice twist. Any updates planned?
Kyubi9 chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
HI YA! Kyubi9 here saying another awesome chapter and hope you update again soon.

Well Thats All SEE YA!
ScarPaw234 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
I wonder if the next creature they face will be a Lao-Shan Lung XD that be epic XD
ScarPaw234 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I might've already read this but its so good I'm gonna read it again xD i still can't wait for the update sooner or later XD
ScarPaw234 chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
OH GOD :D! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER :D! weee!
darkyshana chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
this is quite good the other monster hunter/naruto crossover are quite boring
musizlover2008 chapter 4 . 1/24/2011