Reviews for Two Sentences, Six Words
MayContainHyjinks chapter 1 . 6/15
Dear Author,

It'll be ok Kaiden. Trust me. The story's not over yet. You'll see her soon.

-Hyjinks
Trishata96 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Anderson: (sigh) I did ask for it.
"She'd have cut communications, too." Kaidan said with an evil smile. That scared me a little, but yeah i would have done the same.

I guess the message was from Joker, it just sounds like something he would send to Kaidan.
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Great story. When I play the game one of my favorite thing is to cut the com with the council.
Naaa-E chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
*sigh*

I don't really know what to say other than this is pure genius! I absolutely adore this and can't wait to read more of your stories!
Forgotten Vice chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
First off, Sonic Screwdriver? Doctor Who reference?

Secondly amazing job blending the humour with the angst, an awesome read.
MoonlightDreams69 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Oh, this is great! More.. please?
Ke11iente chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Hey that was really good! I don't ship Shenko but it was still enjoyable. I also don't usually enjoy one-shots, but that was completely believable and perfectly capable of standing on its own. Of course, you COULD follow it up and make everyone happy. :)
Elyssa Brown chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
You do a very good job of blending humor and drama in this piece. You leave us hanging at the end and I'm sure I'm note alone when I say: More please!
LunaMax1214 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
FINALLY. SOMEONE who understands that there was more than met the eye on Horizon, and didn't resort to a "our live child was reanimated when I was and is being held hostage by Cerberus!" pool of hogwash.

This is very well written, as was Of Duty, Of Trust. Please tell me there will be more? Oh, and I want an epilogue to Guy Talk. I want to know what happens when Kaidan finally confronts Shepard about her lack of reaction to the seriously jacked up stuff that has happened in her life. Pretty please?
anonymime chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
:D This was great. I read Duty as well, and really like the fact that you have more self-deprecating/humorous take on both characters. Also, I adored this line:

"A dent remained behind where it had hit as if in silent mockery of his vaunted self control and Kaidan found he didn't care."

Please tell me there will be more.
The Lady Posh chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
"She had died loving him. He had survived loving her." That. Is. A. MASTERPIECE! Of a line! Okay. Enough staccato. XD I wonder what'll happen next. O There will be more explaining, right? ;o; 3
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love how everyone is putting out Horizon themed fanfictions! It just shows how much we fangirls loved the relationship with Kaiden and Shepard and hope that it'll continue in the next game. This is going in my favorites! It isn't too angry at the situation but camly defuses the situation to where there could be a reunion. LOVE IT!
Elynore chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Absolutely excellent. I love how you wrote Shepard and Kaiden, you captured their characters and their relationship perfectly. I enjoyed the rich details and your wry sense of humor: Kaiden cutting communications was brilliant! Keep on writing!
Ioialoha chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
oh i really hope you're planning a sequal... this was good~
CreativityInACage chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
amazing work as always :) i always look forward to your fanfics, theyre all excellently written :)