Reviews for Namikaze Kimiko The Wind's Mistress
Inu-Neko2 chapter 14 . 6/10
This has to continue, it has to... I really love it. And i had hoped that, they would come together, Ita/kimiko.
Uchiha Natsumi chapter 14 . 5/11
Actualiza pronto quieres. Que te párese si Itachi sabia que Naruto era una mujer y si él se encuentra y habla con Naruto a solas ahora que esta en la konoha sin que nadie sepa.
yaoiiscool chapter 14 . 2/26
I really like this fanfiction please, please, please continue
ufpdatd chapter 14 . 2/22
updateee pleaaeee
i am chapter 14 . 2/12
i am waiting for the next chapterrr
pleasee updatee sooon
AnjoRemix chapter 14 . 2/5
very very very bad teaser e.e UPDATE!
MylaUchiha chapter 14 . 11/22/2014
hey, i loved that story please please update soon!
DeathsDarkLover chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
This is really good. I lile how Kimiko and Kyuubi turned out and how things got straightened out with Minato and Sausuke. Can't wait for more really like it.
mirian chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
por favor continua te lo pido me esta gustando mucho
Ashes chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
Really like your story, plz continue your story!
general yumi chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
I really like this chapter. It made my feels hurt. I really LOVE this chapter and I REALLY HOPE you update soon!
Aoi Bara94 chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
CONTINUE PLZ! I WANT TO SEE ITACHI GET SEXY FOR NARUTO/KIMIKO! HAVE MINATO CHASE ITACHI WITH A KUNAI FOR TOUCHING HIS DAUGHTER!
Haruka-Lin-sama chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
Kaaahh 'Tachi-chama your finally here. It was a good chapter. But I'm wondering how your going to build itanaru romantic relationship. Right now he's a criminal and an Akatski member. Also let's not forge his illness. How are you going to deal with this to make it believable romance? Good luck with your exams,
Lina
idea.getthe chapter 14 . 5/28/2014
Please don't abandon this story as this is your best story... Please do try to continue and update as fast as possible...
YunaNeko chapter 14 . 5/27/2014