Reviews for The Blue Spirit's Recovery
SockMage chapter 1 . 6/12
Nice alternate scenario. It’s interesting to see the season one characters interacting with each other before all the big events have happened. This seems like absolutely what could have happened.
Love it!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Ha! XD They knew he didn't mean it. XD
This was a much happier ending to that episode.
LiveAndLetRain chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
This is a nice little "what if". Very well done, especially the understanding of sorts that Sokka and Zuko come to!
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
This was really good:)
cocoa.choco.sprinkles chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
This honestly seems suited to being a story and not a one-shot. Also, apologies if that is mentioned somewhere and I overlooked it. Your writing is fluid and effortless. Enough detail to imagine, but not so much that one gets bogged down. I liked how I could hear the inflections on each tone of voice, that shows that you have the characters down. Sokka's "sure we can" in reply to leaving Zuko. Zuko's protests to Aang's help when Zuko can barely stand, and Katara's slightly miffed reaction to Zuko's refusal for her to change the bandages. Well done. I like how you remembered at this stage Katara wasn't a fabulous waterbender and so she couldn't just bend the water out of Aang's clothes or the tent. Good job. Like I said, only complaint is that it seems suited to being a longer story. Thank you for sharing.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I like it.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Reading this delightful fic, I felt that you have truly captured the essence of the show.

I could almost "hear" the characters talk.

Bravo

pyroaquaterrian chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
That was amazing... Thanks for sharing.
Lucyz chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I really loved your story,so sweet! You could do a hole new serie from it .I still dont know why people are afraid of

doing something completely different from the original serie?

Anyway, keep going!
MetellaStella chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I especially like the understanding Sokka and Zuko come to! That was well-written.

It makes me wonder, why is Azula so bent on killing the Avatar if he will be reincarnated? And in the Water Tribes, no less.
crystal chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Good Job.

I like your fic.

Please continued
spyderwebbfang chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
oh my god! that was brilliant! your such an awesome writer! i really really hope you carry on with this! D xx
ArrayePL chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
It would be nice if it had more chapters, but as a oneshot it's also a very nice story.