Reviews for Since I've Been Loving You
sungodis chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
Such a fantastic story! I hope you haven't totally abandoned it! We need great writers like you to take our mind off the travesty that was the end of the series. :(
okami-onna chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
OMG!, I love this fic and can't belive it's not finish. Sorry for my bad Eglish n_nU I used to watch IPS and i really love Marshal and think that he and Mary would be a lovely couple.
Anyway, I hope you could continue this marvelous fic of yours. I'll be waiting for it.
blueberry55 chapter 18 . 6/2/2012
love this story..
JJ2008 chapter 19 . 5/2/2012
Wonderful, I hope there is more.
scubagurl22 chapter 19 . 11/10/2011
Really enjoyed reading this today, no idea if it's complete though so I'm adding it to my alerts just in case. ;-)
thena-ditey chapter 19 . 11/7/2011
Awesome. Love this this story, great big puffy heart to Marshall and dark Marshall, ZOMG...
angel313 chapter 19 . 8/21/2011
I hope that you finish this story. It is good.
Athena64 chapter 19 . 8/7/2011
Gosh... my heart was bellding out during the story... will they, or won't they? The scene at the pool is beautiful... great prose, really well done! thak you!
Husky2014 chapter 19 . 6/27/2011
I love his story and I am hoping that there is more to come!
AnimeSiren chapter 19 . 6/10/2011
I can't wait to read more of this story! I love Mr. Padget, he's a fun little man.
sfchemist chapter 19 . 1/8/2011
Been catching up on some FF reading in the last week or so and stumbled across this again. The first half stands up even on a reread and the second half (the bit I hadn't read before) is just as hot, gripping and well written as the beginning.

Hope you haven't given up/ended it there. I fully understand how the S3 final drains the creative juices from a person, but here's to S4 and the continuation of an excellent story!

Thanks for sharing.
Cortexikid chapter 19 . 12/5/2010
Truly, this is one of the most beautifully written stories I have ever read. Not only does it flow with a definite ease chapter by chapter but the characterization is fantastic. I can only hope for something as wonderful on the show. Please update if you can, this story is just too damn good. Adding to favourites! ~Cortexikid
Kaslyna chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Seriously, this is the most beautiful, angsty smut I've ever read. ;)
pixiegirl76 chapter 19 . 10/4/2010
Wow! What a great read so far...Can/t wait to see how it all ends. Gimme more!
zebraboymom chapter 19 . 9/17/2010
I have to say, I am loving this story. It feel very intimate. The love scenes are well matched with the dialogue and the drama of the relationship. I usually get bored with multi-chapter fics, but you have kept my attention. I am looking forward to a satisfying conclusion. Nice job. It's a beautiful piece of writing. Tanks for sharing it. Let's hope they don't cancel the series. It isn't looking too good for a renewal. What a terrible way to end it with her in another guy's arms. I would be heart broken if they don't resolve the Mary and Marshall relationship before theshow is over.