Reviews for Since I've Been Loving You
CMW2 chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
Oh, snap! Dark!Marshall is my favorite Marshall and you have done quite well in making him snap his control without losing his marbles. I adore this story and I damn near melted when he chucked that stupid ring across the room. He should've did that on the show. Update as soon as you can and I'm sure that if you keep writing like this you'll break 200 reviews easily.
luv2read2006 chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
ooohh, Can't wait for more!
Zaedah chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
Brilliant yet again! The ending overflows with seething wrath and the next chapter is eagerly awaited...
Marie chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
I KNEW he would feel bad! But now she's pissed that he ran away and they are TOTALLY going to get together because she's going to yell at him about how she wanted it and he was right and blah blah I love you, wow, oops, I mean... And ta da, the truth will be out.
Lanaa Taurof chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
*sigh* I knew Marshall was going to run, but him leaving a note with Mary's ring in the middle of it actually made my heart clinch. The poor man. I say mad props to Mary for being pissed off, though at this point what else would she be? Not pissed because of what they did, but pissed because how dare he leave. I really do love this story. I greatly look forward to the next chapter.
tilleygirl chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
Wow. That was I hope Marshall hasn't done anything stupid. Wherever he's gone, I'm sure Mary will find him. Looking forward to more.
BuJyo chapter 11 . 5/15/2010
You're killin' me.

And now you go and put Dark!Marshall on backorder...well.

That was AMAZING! So breathtaking and yummy :)

And then...hanging! Please more!
7jasmine9 chapter 11 . 5/15/2010
can't wait to read more. This was probably the best chapter (with chapter 10)
roar526 chapter 11 . 5/15/2010
Now that was hot! But I think those last couple of paragraphs served as a cold shower. At least maybe Mary is finally ready to fight for him, or so I hope.
JMS529 chapter 11 . 5/15/2010
Dark Marshall very naughty but intriguing yet the same. An angry Mary not good for Marshall the morning after. Must update soon need to know what the note said to get her that furious. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next part.
Josie chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
So, so, SO looking forward to reading more! Can't wait for the next installment!
ThePoetsDreamed chapter 10 . 5/14/2010
Aside from the fact that this is really hot, your writing is awesome. Descriptions are clean and vivid and make me really enjoy reading- technically speaking, I'd have to say this is the best FF I've read for IPS. Good work!
yo-yo's suck chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
You're going to leave us there? Goddamn, that's a cliffhanger if I ever saw one! This story is really great. I love Marshall, and seeing a story like this from his point of view is terrific. I look forward to seeing where this goes. :)
jaymartinez chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
Wow this is a nice story. I'm following this now!
jrfanfrommo chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
Oh hell yeah I love Marshall! About time he put Mary in her place...she can't play both sides of the fence she need to make a choice and I hope after Marshall gets done with her Raph is a distant memory! Marshall all I can say is YUM! Keep up the great writing...:D
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »