Reviews for Since I've Been Loving You
roar526 chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
What's Mary getting herself into? More importantly, what's she dragging Marshall into? Poor guy, but a yummy taste of key lime.
BuJyo chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
You know I love every single line of every fic you write, but this one just made my chest hurt:

[What does she want from me? What else can I give her that she doesn't already have? I don't have anything left anymore. She already has it all. Already has it all...] The pure ache is overwhelming.

["Seems that lately lots of 'set rules' between us have been going by the wayside, right? A lot of the old 'thou shalts and thou shalt nots' have fallen. So, really, what's one more on that great big heap of bones?"] Just ouch. To the quick, honest and raw.

This is amazing. I'm anxiously awaiting more!
tilleygirl chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
The imagery in this chapter is just beautiful and Marshall struggling to do the right thing, against great temptation...*sigh*
jrfanfrommo chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Wowza that was a heck of a back story...can't wait to see how things develop...please keep it updated frequently...:D
jrfanfrommo chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I can't wait to see where this is going! I hope you update soon & often...:D Don't keep us hangin too long! :P
JMS529 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Marshall's pain is well written. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
So far so amazing. I love a drunk Marshall, it always makes things more interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter.

-Kate
roar526 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
So glad to see another story from you and this, well let's just say that I love Zepplin, couple it with Marshall angst and you got yourself a big fan. Looking forward to the backstory.
tilleygirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
My heart just aches for Marshall. You did a good job of capturing his pain and despair.
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Well, I'm hooked. Even though I'm not in the anti-Raph camp that's so popular in this fandom, I can't resist a good Marshall yearning for Mary story, especially when they're both in character. Looking forward to the backstory/continuation.
luv2read2006 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
So far so good! Keep it up! don't forget about Good Intentions, tho!
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18