Reviews for Since I've Been Loving You
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 19 . 8/8/2010
Mr. Padget's adorable.

Their communication here, their ability to start saying what they mean - excellent. And long overdue.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 18 . 8/7/2010
Simple things like the moment outside, staring at the moon - those are the beautiful things, the wonderful moments, that truly keep you.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 17 . 8/7/2010
That's definitely a cooking course I'd like to partake in if Marshall's the instructor... with private tutoring, of course.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 16 . 8/7/2010
The eloquance of his explanation was fitting and so heartfelt. The fact that Mary actually *listened* to it was hopeful and promising of its own.

Well done chapter.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 15 . 8/7/2010
Ella and Billie... and wine and doughnuts and jacuzzi and a lovely cabin in the woods... and Marshall Mann.

Live don't get no better'n that.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 14 . 8/7/2010
I love Stan.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
The argument in her head was great.

It is starting to sound like another 80's, possibly early 90's song: Tanya Tucker's 'If It Don't Come Easy' - very fitting.

Mary's seeing a flicker, but not quite the light. And Marshall... poor man just wants to do the right thing, even if it tears him to pieces.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 12 . 8/7/2010
Ah, geez; Def Leppard totally, totally fits these two (more Marshall, I think). So far I've only come across one song of yours I didn't recognize - Alice Cooper's. Maybe Sting's as well; trying to get the tune in my head.

'Complex fugues...' what a wonderful description of Marshall's tendencies in his narratives. Beautiful.

Oh... that note. Painful. Poignant. Haunting.

Oh yeah, Raph would be *very* happy were Marshall to leave. That underlying sense of jealousy, of seeing him as a rival, even when he wasn't *technically* a rival yet...

Uh, oh. Would love to hear *this* explanation.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 11 . 8/7/2010
So much emotion - raw emotion - here, and yet so much still left hidden deep down, things that can't be said. I have a feeling he feels massively guilty for what happened, though just as he had said in the previous chapter, he had *told* her, *twice*, to leave him alone, and she chose not to, knowing what it would bring.

Yeah, he's feeling guilt for this one.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
Up to her *wrist*? A one-handed wristlock stays on the hand, if I'm envisioning the same one(s) you are... *ponders*

Mmm... he's pretty pissed, and pissed *off*. Poor baby; can't say as that I blame him, really.

**officially climbing down off this particular pyre of martyrdom for tonight...** AWESOME metaphor and imagery, really. Befitting of Marshall so bloody well.

We have a melding of the minds here, I tell you. This Marshall, a demanding and dark and dangerous Marshall that Mary just doesn't really see, this is a Marshall I myself have noted on fic notes for future reference. I say that because it may show just how much I *like* this Marshall for the intent and purpose he has at certain points like this. He distinctly makes a point to Mary - one she cannot ever forget. YES...

Love the descriptions; enjoyed the references to Mary's little lamb, there. He usually is; it's a pleasure to see him *not*.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
I just... *ache* for Marshall.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
Their state of half-wakefullness was described so very well.

Hope Mary listens - really *takes in* - those words of the priest. Commit it to memory, Mary... Marshall would.

The four *dirtiest, cruelest* words in the English language, you mean. *sigh*
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
Just... *blinks* Wow.

Actually read this about 2-something this morning, but couldn't quite comprehend writing a review. And still, even now, no real words come to mind. Just impressions, vague vocalizations.

THIS. This is what they needed. (Though I'm sure Mary will run like a rabbit and screw it all up, and Marshall will be even more deeply in love and hurt that much more. *sigh*)
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
It is 2 o'clock in the blessed morning, and I have to get up for work early, and yet... can't. stop. reading.

They torture each other. Oh, how they torture each other.

Such a violent rollercoaster.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
Ah, God... Marshall... I understand you. So very, very well. And you're so very, very exhausted.

This pretend you two have going, it wears one out; it wears one down.

And Mary, if you're honest with no one else or no other concept, be honest about this with yourself.
266 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »