Reviews for Since I've Been Loving You
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
Jealousy is a powerful bitch, ain't she?

Mary, you've played with fire just a little too closely, a little to easily. The burning shall now commence.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Who needs 'monster moments'? This entire chapter was real, was so very, very Marshall, with a route that Mary would instinctually take. I want to hold and comfort Marshall, and still I feel sorry for Mary, feeling that things *have* to go a certain direction. And still, it hurts the one she loves the most.

Always thought Marshall would treat her like fine China, a certain reverence for her. Perfect.

They pretend well, even to themselves.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
I always thought *he* was more the stealthy, dangerous panther than she, but wow, the stalking says a lot.

I've used that same comparison myself: Marshall is a man who looks to have a swimmer's or runner's body, and what a powerful one it is, too. How can Mary have never noticed this beautiful man, his excellent form? Alas, she is blind.

**She'll have this conversation when she's ready. I'm not saying another damn word.** Love his thoughts here; it's something he needs to take to heart more often, as somehow he always seems to be the one to break the silence, be the peace maker.

The entire portrayal of Marshall fighting himself - perfect. He does it so much, trying to make sure it's for the right reasons, that it is something that would be the right thing for her, regardless of his own desires. Such an honorable man; makes him so unique, so special.

*sigh*

Excellent story thus far. Looking forward to continuing it.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Daaaamn...

Dark. Delving. Highly intriguing.

**Before she leaves the man who she shares her life with to go back to the man who she shares her bed with.** THIS. This is the epitome, is it not? Perfectly stated.

I like this side of Marshall; when the pain and inner turmoil become too much, a dark and dangerous side begins to show.

Didn't know the Led Zepplin song, so I played it whilst reading - must say, a perfect fit.
drheart04 chapter 19 . 8/4/2010
Enjoyed your story very much! Great job!
Jen chapter 19 . 8/2/2010
Whew! *Fans self* That was worth waiting for. Love Mary figuring out Marshall needs to hear she wants HIM. Mary's not stupid, she's just emotionally blocked, I can see everything coming out in a rush when she finally gets a clue. Great chapter!
BrittanyLS chapter 19 . 7/31/2010
I like this! I wish Marshall had gone after her in the finale instead of her ending up with Faber! I was thrilled when I saw it was picked up for 2 years!
Kay8abc chapter 19 . 7/31/2010
Loved it! Let me just say finally. I really love the ending to the chapter.

-Kate
ThePoetsDreamed chapter 19 . 7/31/2010
I'm pretty sure you mirrored just about every IPS fan on the planet's sentiments in that author's note. I'm SO glad there will be more seasons. Here's hoping they fix the horrible f*-up that was the last four or five shows of Season 3 in seasons 4 and 5!
pryrmtns chapter 19 . 7/30/2010
love that Mary took actual care of Marshall, and then enjoyed him.

Loved that Mr. Padgett came back to check on them.

Love the most that you came back to the story!
tilleygirl chapter 19 . 7/30/2010
On the way to making up...and what a way to do it! Feeling an urgent desire to soak in a hot tub now...
Michelle285 chapter 19 . 7/29/2010
Fantastic! I forgot I had this story on alert and when I saw it had been updated I was super excited! Then I saw the lyrics...and...well, that was exciting as well! :) I loved the scene at the end, it made me laugh...especially Mr. Padget's comment about the open guest room! Haha. And yes, the season finale was definitely depressing...but in two seasons...Mary has to see who's been right in front of her...well, we can hope anyway...hopefully Faber was a one-night stand kind of thing. Anyway, this was a great chapter and I can't wait for more! :)
Maddy51 chapter 19 . 7/29/2010
Yay! I was JUST checking in on this earlier today and wishing for more! I'm glad you're back! Great, as usual, and now we have TWO seasons to sort out the finale :-)
BuJyo chapter 19 . 7/29/2010
O.m.g...that was incredibly hot. The tease in the tub...whoo.

I'm glad you back on the IPS train to give it a shot. I, too, was distressed with the direction the season took and the finale. I'm telling myself the vacation scene was a dream. It gets me through :)

So glad to see your M/M just letting themselves enjoy each other!
Betherzz chapter 19 . 7/29/2010
good chapter ;) cant wait to see what comes next

btw the a/n was kinda funny i still say we gang up on the writers kick their sorry asses and get the marshall & mary we want LOL thanks for the great story so far
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »