Reviews for Since I've Been Loving You
Lunar Penguin chapter 19 . 7/29/2010
hehe excellent!

LP can't remember her password...
roar526 chapter 19 . 7/29/2010
So wonderful to see an update and such a satisfying one. I'm assuming that these two still have some talking to do, not that I'm complaining about the way they're spending their time.

And we all shared in the pain of the finale, but now, with the renewal, hopefully all will be set right again.
JMS529 chapter 19 . 7/29/2010
Sizzling chapter. Loved the hot tub scene. Like Padget's wife sending him to check on Marshall to make sure he was okay. Looking forward to the next part.
Jen chapter 18 . 7/28/2010
I'm dying here! Any chance we will read about Mary and Marshall sexing it up soon? Please?
sparkydont chapter 18 . 7/17/2010
i loved the dr who ff so much that i started reading this, between updates. yep, i have no idea what 'in plain sight' is. not even sure if it airs here. started off with no idea who these people were, what they did... still couldnt stop reading it. loved it. you have an amazing writing style. more addictive than cherry lollipops. I now have to go and read your other stories.

(p.s. more dr who please!)
Jen chapter 18 . 7/5/2010
You are just cruel leaving us there! I want hot tub sex! and I know Marshall would be happy about it too :-)
lovelyCatastrophex chapter 18 . 6/29/2010
This is just great. Love this story, continue :D
TeddyLupin67890 chapter 18 . 6/27/2010
Looking forward to seeing if Mary and Marshall can make it work.

I am a little disappointed that we haven't seen any of Mary's family causing problems so far.

Update again soon.
superwoman1015 chapter 18 . 6/27/2010
Love the pajamas, and the hot tub. Can't wait to see that get some use.
Kay8abc chapter 18 . 6/25/2010
I really liked the scene where Mary and Marshall were washing dishes.

-Kate
mm43 chapter 18 . 6/24/2010
awesome story so far!
pryrmtns chapter 18 . 6/23/2010
the PJ pants sound like riot. I like that Mary is trying to help take care of Marshall.
Kaslyna chapter 18 . 6/23/2010
LOL "Another reason why they must die." I died giggling. xD

Yay! More! :D
siapom chapter 18 . 6/22/2010
Personally, I don't mind waiting for chapters that are as lovely as this. It's soft and sweet...but still with Marshall and, mostly, Mary's edge. I love the pj's...just too cute. And that they could take a step back to just enjoy being in each other's presence... Again, it's just lovely.
BrittanyLS chapter 18 . 6/22/2010
I love how you have written Mary and Marshall! The make even the most common activities, washing/drying dishes, seem so effortless
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »