Reviews for The Broom Closet
tiffany.bui.3726 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
O.O! i love it...soooo awesome and sad at the same time.
Kat chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I love this pairing! and yeah, me neither, I positively hate shizumasa! and postman is so sweet...
Souly chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
KILL THE NEWS PEOPLE! MWAHAHAHAHA!
Smurf2005 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wow. That was great! The only thing that confused me about the series was the Postman/Maora. Since they were the same person... I don't know. It just confused me... Anyways, it was awesome. I always liked the Postman. I logged on to see if there were any stories involving Haine and Maora/Postman. I can't wait to read more. :3
Rima Akien chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Is this a one shot. Because if it's not you better keep writing. It's very interesting.
LG Consor chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Well it's hard to find a Postman/Haine fanfic out there. Yours is nice. Really nice. Although I support all the canon couples, but I think it would have still been better if Haine had ended up with Postman. I like his character and his looks. When I got to chapter 24 page 26, I was like "hooray"... then shortly after when it was reveled that he was actually Maora, I... didn't know what to comment...

You deserve a cookie for this great fanfiction :D
CrazyDaisylover chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Wow! i love your writing, well done! the only criticism i have is maybe to use different ways to describe their emotions other than by "shaky" ( you used that word a lot at the end). other wise, i love this! it makes me sad for the post man, and makes me want him to be happy with someone too. Keep up the awesome work! :)
Animemaniagirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I always did adore Postman from the very beginning of Shinshi Doumei Cross. And who was I to be so unsuspectful that Postman was actually Maora in disguise! I was shocked. I was most sad at the part Maora seemed to only like Haine and tried to use her as a substitute to Maguri... Although I understand ur story is just Postman not Maora.

I really did love the two of them together regardless. I like the way you wrote Postman's character. And Haine ... oh boy lol. I feel like she did love Shizumasa except she was so in love with him she never considered anyone else. I dunno why I feel like that with Haine.
XxLuciixX chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Love this story! I really love the couple HainexPostman! X3 So adorable! Your amazing! I'm so reading the sequel!
Goldenstargirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I really love this story, and the sequal to it, Never Mine, as well. You are a very skilled author; both of your stories are amazing. I adore this couple as well. It is truly a shame that they didn't end up together. The idea of making the postman his own character is extremely clever. I want to thank you as well for giving me inspiration; I am making a Postman/Haine music video. I might put it on youtube, I am not sure yet. Please keep up the excellent work. This is really a beautiful story.