Reviews for Closer to the edge
SheepInASpaceship chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
great story :) I really liked it, you didn't make the characters ooc.
peepingdru chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
fantastic hun...soooooo sad!I know I went thru a box of tissues with the ep...can only imagine how Sam/bobby felt...and u put it into words...fantastic ::)))

a href" albums/h360/peepingdru/? " target"_blank"img src" albums/h360/peepingdru/th_ " border"0" alt"Photobucket" /a
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
God this one was heartbreaking. Like... seriously heartbreaking. I just finished NRFTW and I could totally believe Sam acting like this and I love Bobby's observation. But what killed was Bobby's memories of the kid Dean used to be and how much of a larger-than-life personality he really was. I don't think anyone realized it until Dean died how much of a dynamo Dean was of the two. Like Dean's just this crazy-large personality... and now it's just /gone/. **sniffles**
ChelseaWinchester chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Oh my gosh i loved this story. It made me cry and i know that Dean is still alive and kicking... for now. :)Very good story. I like Bobby POV. :) -Chelsea
zuimar chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I love reading stories with outsider's POV's, not that Bobby is really an outsider, but still. Although it was really sad, I really enjoyed reading this one-shot. Good job you did yet again!
EnsignRo chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I liked it...wasn't around when most people posted their version post season 3 as just recently joined, so as my first one I like it very much.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love Bobby and to see his POV on something so painful, Dean's death...Awesome. We never saw anything of it except the bottles and this is what I wanted to see. Thanks for sharing.
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
The way you wrote Bobby's grief and his observations of Sam's grief was devastating.