Reviews for Nakai
Guest chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
...wtf did I just read?

Frickin' hilarious. This, readers, is an ideal CRACK fanfiction. BeefWellington, congratulations.
Bananafrak chapter 15 . 11/12/2011
AND ONLY THE FINEST MOST SUCCULENT STEAKS SHALL BE SERVED UPON PLATTERS MADE OF PURE GOLD AND DIAMONDS TO THE AWESOME NAKAI-SAMA.
FrenchDuke chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
This is one pretty scary fan fic :O
Somebody chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING.
dadarkbord chapter 14 . 9/24/2011
Dish ind mi kynde ov hyumer.
Bananafrak chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
NAKAI-SAMA DOES NOT WAIT FOR HOLIDAYS, HOLIDAYS ARE MADE IN HIS HONOR. NAKAI HAS DESTROYED SOVIET RUSSIA WITH HIS TONED BUTTOCKS, YOUR ARGUEMENT IS RENDERED INVALID.
Kanade Kiyahara chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
lol banana-man
Bananafrak chapter 12 . 4/9/2011
If I was Jesus, I'd crane kick you in the balls, because you sir, are so awesome that if had any offspring, the earth wouldn't be able to contain your awesomeness and would both implode and explode at the same time and creating a gigantic tear in the fabric of time and space itself, causing the universe to turn back on itself. People would start dividing by zero and President Obama would start shooting rainbow coloured llamas out of his ears. In other words, the universe would be fucked, just 'cos you sir, are the KING OF EPIC WIN.
Ikirose chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I AM CRYING WITH AWESOME.

NAKAI. YOU ARE GOD.
AXEL LARSSON chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
this is the niggest
Kanade Kiyahara chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
hope ya gonna apdet this soon,.
sdgjsdgj chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
this story is great
EmaleiEnglish64 chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Oh, crack...

Haha, actually your story has done the challenging job of making me both laugh and think, "WTF?" at the same time, which is what most crack writers strive for and very few achieve. Please keep writing!
Trip3x chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Lol wow this made me chuckled
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Crack fic? Yes, this is a crack fic. Not much of that in this fandom, ya?