Reviews for Lost Along the Way
BelovedSunshine chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
Weel, stink! This is the last chapter! lol I didn't even see that coming. I love this story! Please update when you can.

Thanks
HollyShannenForever chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
How did she fake her death? I thought Vera would know since they're best friends! Yay Emmett's in here and love at first sight!
HollyShannenForever chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
Hilarious with Rosalie and Jacob! Sad about Leah...thank god my boyfriend is lower than my cousin! Oh that one is easy too easy it's Emmett!
HollyShannenForever chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Yeah...funny how Emmett keeps running away!
HollyShannenForever chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
I love the Cullens and Rosalie SO much!
HollyShannenForever chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Nice one...now I get why Maddy was in the dream last chapter! Yay she meets Alice!
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Great start but who is Maddy? You mean Rosalie!
cici love chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
hay i hope u update this realy soon cuse i love it and cant wate 4 u to finish it i hope its soon and it realy good just like your outher storys
purplegurl25 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
i love this story. i dont think rosalie gets enough attention in stories, and this has a great plot. cant wait for your next update, please let it be soon! ps, i love how your doing royce's bits as well :)
Queen Cassie Loves You chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
Well I can't say I had to wait because I ony just found out about your story. But I am sad about having to wait for the next chapter. I am doomed to re-read the Rosalie - emmett meeting over and over and sighing dreamily ...
RubyDragonJewel chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
can't wait to read more about this story keep up the good work
ThisBeautifulInsanity chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
Great is one of my favorite Vampires.I like her attitude and is she is a bit bitchy at times.I like how you portray her up the good work!
Lena xo chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
I don't like Royce. Can't we just. Skip him or something? He's not important. He can just stay and suffer and Rosalie can marry Emmett and everyone will be happily ever after :D

I'm scarded for Vera now. I always liked her though.

Love,

Lena xo
DarlinYoureMean chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
*gears up for the trouble on the horizon* I'm ready for the storm! )
Sparkleyangel chapter 6 . 5/14/2010