Reviews for Hello There
marissamtz03 chapter 13 . 4/4
It's good. Yes they should stay together. And Vlad should go back to snow
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hello Dear
happy day for you, it is my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile today,it really interest me in having communication with you, I'll be grateful if you could write back to my direct email address, which i may be able to tell you all about me and my photos have a nice day do not forget to write directly to my private email,
i will appreciate your urgent respond, much love and affection
Yours Miss glory
Renesmee C. Cullen da original chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
Marrow365 chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
I am enjoying reading this story please continue
ShaneBabe chapter 11 . 9/3/2010
I 3 it! Lol! Its BOMBin' dude! (:
VladdieChica chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
huh. today i was reading the end of the picture of dorian gray. do you know what happened?

SPOILER ALERT

HE DIED, THAT BASTARD!

sorry, dorian-hating time is over. for now
VladdieChica chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
i am sooooooooooooo confused.
VladdieChica chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
Aw! Kristoff is a total sweetie in this! I feel bad cuz Vlad shouldn't hate Kristoff just because they both like Ari. Kristoff doesn't even know Vlad likes her! Hell, VLAD barely knows he likes her! whoo! I get big sparkly thanks and an award. with all my long reviews, you probably think I'm a cyber-stalker...no worries though! I'm (relatively) normal! update soon! and wth is a pep...?
vegito89000 chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
nice and why is she telling khristoff of all people
VladdieChica chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
hola. okay, ideas:

1 security could think it wa vlad who hurt meredith

2 meredith could freak out and scream 'A PHYSCO TRIED TO FREAKIN KILL ME!

3 vlad could go with meredith to the hospital, where she would maybe talk with nelly about the dangers of ari

update soon please!
VladdieChica chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Hola! You have updated! I think it is such a coincidence that the first chapter VladieChica is in is about a SUGAR RUSH (you just HAVE to write that in all caps). I spend half my day looking and feeling like I'm dead and the other half on a massive sugar rush. and then I get an equally massive headache when i'm trying to get to sleep. Anyway, so I actually laughed at loud a bunch of times this chapter. Like pretty much evrthing after you switched to Vlad's pov. ANOTHER coincedence, when I read that part where October thinks there's something wrong with Ari, I was listening to Something Is Not Right With Me by Cold War Kids. So, Kristoff and Ari...hm? I like it! But not as much as I like VladxAri. DON'T HURT ME!
VladdieChica chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
YES! THANK YOU! I'm a cat! Um, sorta, you know what I mean...so... OMG I WAS DRINKING RED BULL AND I ACCIDENTALLY SPIT IT OUT WHEN I READ THAT!(ew..i know...) I wonder if any guys will make a move on Ari and how Vlad would react to that. or girls...that would definetly be funnier.

not to bug you about this again, but work on your spelling please? pretty pretty please with reviews oN TOP?

OMG I LUV I AM NEAR CUZ THEY'RE SO AWESOME AND THEY RECOGNIZE ME FOR MY AWESOMENESS!

SORRY MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS STUCK! GRR...

ANYWAYS, UPDATE SOON! OR ELSE ILL NEVER READ AND BE AN ILLITERATE AND FAIL MY CLASSES AND NEVER GO TO COLLEGE AND NEVER GET A JOB! DO YOU WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING AN INNOCENT GIRL HOMELESS?

-VLADDIECHICA
VladdieChica chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Short-ish, but still really good. about the being-born-a-shapeshifter thing... i feel really dumb now. :( i don't think i want to know what otis wants to talk about, but i want you to tell me in the next chapter. does that make sense? didn't think so...

UPDATE! YOUR LOYAL READERS *coughs points to self* WANT YOU TO AND THINK YOU'RE AWESOME!
VladdieChica chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Lemme get this straight: Arianna was born a vampire. She told someone. Grapevine effect. Everyone thought she was the Pravus. Vampires can change their appearence. Dorian and Arianna know eachother. Dorian kind of listens to her.

Alrighy then.

I think that Vlad was kind of... just...there (there would be italicized if i could do that) in this chapter. His thoughts and take on the events weren't in there very much. It was also as if he was unimportant in this chapter. I know he was the origin of Arianna and Dorian's little tiff, but he was... just...I don't know. I'm too tired to find a good adjective.

STILL! GOOD! NEED MORE! TYPY TYPY! I LOVE JOSS! DONT KILL HIM! (or me, for that matter) Joss is one of my favorite characters. not the face. please.

-VC