Reviews for The Last Song I'm Wasting on You
372259 chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Beautiful story :')
Well done!
Danielle Cilli chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
This is so sad. I feel sorry for Thalia more than Luke, though. I don't like him either. You're one of my favorite authors, even out of REAL books, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRIES ON TOP WRITE MORE STORIES! :)
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
its really sad but good
aleatoire726 chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
really good :D
shai-duck chapter 8 . 5/12/2010
That's so sad. But it's a fitting end to Thalia and Luke's "What-Could-Have-Been."

Kinda reminds me of Romeo and Juliet. They had so many chances but it just wasn't meant to be.
writerofthejollyroger chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
Its sad... im crying. :*(
AMAZING THOUGH

Bluegrace4
andromedabennet chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
I feel terrible that I haven't reviewed this story since chapter ONE! I'm sorry. This was a really really really really (couple hundred reallys later) good story. You wrote Thalia so well and so in character. I really felt her emotions throughout the entire story. Keep writing, you have immense amounts of talent. I'll be looking for more stories from you in the future:)

PS: I'm disappointed to see the lack of reviews your story got (which I understand is partially my fault). It seems as though the really good, well written stories never receive any reviews, while the terribly written stories have a hundred or more. So, I hope that this review counts for like ten in your mind. You really deserved more reviews than you got for this amazing fanfic.

3 iLoveSeaweedBrainAndWiseGirl
Sarra Salmalin chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
Ohmigods I feel like the worst reviewer ever! I'm not sure how, but the last alert from your story somehow got deleted from my email in the world of Yahoo Mail :( And unfortunately I've had about 89,0,0 things going on that have greatly hindered my fanfiction time.

Anyways, now to the actual review. I really liked how you were able to tie in how Thalia was on the boat and ran in to Beckendorf. It's those small things woven into the plot that make it so much more interesting. It was a very good last 2 chapters.

Also, I must acknowledge your excellent proofreading skills. I honestly don't think I've found more than 2 major typos in any of your chapters. You must have an eye for that kind of thing, seeing as I proofread many times and still can't seem to catch all the mistakes.

An excellent job as always, and I look forward to the next chapter!

- Sarra

P.S. I know that you will one day make it big. Apollo came to me in a dream and told me so :)
Sarra Salmalin chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
How sweet, in a sad way. I think that you are doing an excellent job with this fic, and I hope you update soon!

Sarra Salmalin chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
I'm suprised that you were able to find a song that fit Thalia and Luke so well. Their relationship is one-of-a-kind. I thought you did a very good job writing this chapter. That little creep will not back off Thalia, will he? Update soon!

Sarra Salmalin chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
That was really good. I liked Thalia's emotion, towards not known what to do with Luke. I look forward to the next chapter!

Sarra Salmalin chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
That was a good story. It was sweet, but not to the extent of Thalia being too OOC. It was a nice combination. Is this going to be a one-shot, or numerous songfics?

andromedabennet chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This was really sad. :( But it was really good too. And I absolutely LOVE the line:

"Annabeth and Percy seemed to live in their own world. Best friend at heart, they would fight about the stupidest things and then still have the heart to apologize for it."

That line successfully describes Percy and Annabeth's entire relationship, and I love it. I actually copy and pasted it into a document so I could remember it, because I loved it so much. It's perfect:) And sorry for that whole rant about the quote, I'm just a BIG Percabeth fan.

Like I said, this was really good and really sad. It makes me sad:'( I always wondered if Thalia actually wanted to be a hunter or if it was just the only way for her to avoid the prophecy
Laserfire chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
That was really good.

There were a few typos but everyone gets those!

I really liked this!