Reviews for The Stars and the Moon
Devi2509 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
OMFG I love Luna soooo goddamned much for the love of god please never stop writing
whatthepho chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I like the whole stars thing as well :) I don't like that Luna's bleeding though ;(
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I just loved this, awesome
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
wow. just wow.
i love how you link in the astronomy with luna and bellatrix's own names - very clever.
just a note -
"Because it you were sane then you might actually be dangerous."
should perhaps be
"Because if you were sane then you might actually be dangerous."
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I like the connections you made here. Wonderful characterization of Luna, too.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Where to begin?

The astronomical imagery (moon and stars) that links the darkness of the cellar, the eyes of the visiting Death Eaters and Luna's fellow prisoner, Luna's own name and that of her chief antagonist: this is the connective tissue of this amazing little vignette.

The feeling of dissociation: Luna is very clear on the situation, but her lack of fear feels strange; perhaps its her natural detachment coming to the fore, or something more sinister. In any case, it feels very much in character.

The mentioned-but-not-specified conversations with Mr. Ollivander: I imagine them wandering far afield, hither and yon, taking the whole universe, magical and muggle, living and dead, as their canvas. Once one had realized that the situation was hopeless, Luna would be the best of all possible companions.

The last line is unutterably chilling, and leaves me wondering what Luna's life was like in the post-war.
Joelle8 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010