Reviews for Nocturnal Taunts
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
oh, poor gillian! that was really sad. really good, but really sad!

recoilandgrace chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
harshing your easter buzz. *waggles eyebrows*

AHEM. Apology accepted.
SassyCop chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
"She sees the almost impressed look in his eyes; impressed that he got caught." This line kills me. It seems so accurate. Just what he would be thinking and feeling.

Gut-wrenching. This is so sad. But yet, written so well.
Tomellie chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Oh god I'm torn thinking did this actually happen? Is he dead or is she just having nightmares about him dying? It's so real and descriptive that I think it can't just be a nightmare :( Beautifully written and so unbearably sad.
PhotonsBeFree chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I'm with LightWoman on this one. I just have to be, you understand.

This was haunting, with the horrid (in a good way) imagery and the bare bones approach to storytelling. I would like to think that Cal is streetwise enough to avoid a knife to the gut, but I can definitely see Gillian worrying that he isn't.

Oh, and those cryptic last words of his? Brilliant. (And as an American, I don't use that word often.) A woman could spend years agonizing over just what those words mean. Poor Gillian!
Maura-boo-147 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
oh my gosh
Tricki chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Becs, that was so amazing and beautiful and painful. Exactly what I needed. It was amazing.

x
StepFurther chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
OMG...

I LOVED every sentence...The way you're writing is fantastic!

It's unforgettable...
Village Hall chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
That was really poetic. I loved it. A bit morbid, those nightmares, but I can imagine that sometimes this is something Gillian must deal with, especially as Cal puts himself in danger all the time. It seems like whether he's actually alive during the story is open to interpretation (in which case I'm definitely on the side where he's alive!), but either way, this is a beautiful piece.
LightWoman chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Oh, poor Gillian, haunted by nightmares in which Cal dies. It's a good thing it's just a nasty recurring dream that should disappear soon, and she's able to wake up every day and realise that he is in fact alive and well and they're totally happy and in love. And don't you dare tell me otherwise :P
binhereb4 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Er- Valium anyone? LOL

Very severe piece strange to say that I like it coz the thought is unbearable but I liked it