Reviews for Never Let Go
Shawn1968 chapter 17 . 5/11/2019
How on Earth did you only get 14 comments? This is AWESOME! I love the Remy/Logan pairing! You did an amazing job with this story! Loved it and going in my favorites!
Andromeda Hayes chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
I loved it so much! Some people can't write Remy or Logan AT ALL. But you accomplished it. You really did it. Congrats at your writing skills. Again, I loved it!
Juanitastella chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
I loved reading this story.
Galenchia chapter 17 . 12/18/2011
X-Men isn't my usual cup of tea, but I really did enjoy this one and it's probably one of my favorites in this pairing. Well done.

~Galenchia
Multidragon chapter 17 . 6/2/2011
This was a great story! Just finished reading it and love it! There really isn't much remy/logan fics. glad i found this one D
BeCullen chapter 17 . 11/7/2010
I agree with the reviewer questioning why there are so few reviews for this story. Probably bc you posted it so fast, which to me is a wonderful thing. I tend to gravitate towards completed stories after having been burned so many times with authors who couldn't complete their WIP. However, with that said, I loved this story. I felt that it was very well written and will pimp it in the future. Great job and thank you for sharing.
BeCullen chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Very nice first chapter. I really feel for Remy here. Great job.
Mhairi chapter 17 . 9/22/2010
I cant believe this story has not got more reviews! It is BRILLIANT! I love this paring anyway but the characterisation and interactions just make it that much better D

I got so much enjoyment from reading this, so thank you )
Mus4u chapter 17 . 8/18/2010
I am a puddly pile of ded after that lovely end but I will try to leave more than squee for this awesomeness.

Fantastic story! You have spot on characterization and handle the dialect with ease; it makes this 100 times more fun to read. I love the family dynamic; everyones grief for Logan, and then their concern for Remy when he goes missing.

Thank you for sharing! This pairing needs more love.
BleedingHearts101 chapter 17 . 6/12/2010
i really liked this story, hope you write more
Bucky's Girl 9 chapter 17 . 4/16/2010
WOW! HOLY CHRIST LOVE IT
kawaii yuki-chan chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
O...M...F..G! This was just one huge bundle of all kinds of awsomeness.
renascence chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
i lovve it at first i read iit on livvejournal...i stiill love it
BJ2 chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
Aw! This was everything I hoped for and more. Thanks so much for sharing! (I'll review at L/R as soon as I get a chance!) ;)
BJ2 chapter 16 . 4/6/2010
I was really excited to see this here! I'm hoping it means you have an update planned? Please? Pretty please with a chocolate covered Cajun and feral on top?