Reviews for Moonlight Kiss
Bitch this is chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Elliot certainly was. Alice... hmm. She could be a bit less flirty, and a little more of a pushover in the beginning. You know, like cursing herself for being so soft. Something like that. But it's your story, bro, or bro-ette.
Cristikirtas chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
:'3 Sooo cute! You should really write a longer fanfic for Alice and Elliot (just saying...) You're really good.
pepsicolaOFnightvale chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I liked it. Can you write some AlicexBoris?
ELLIOT I LOVE U chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
U dont know how bad i wanted to be alice at that tea party!
olihmajor chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Aww, that was adorable Gotta love ElliotxAlice.
Stormchaser4ever chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
So adorable! Love it!
HnKnAlover chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
That was GOOD!..I enjoy all your fanfiction about Heart no kuni no alice...and ur GOOD at writing storie /...i wish i could write stories as GOOD as u!..Im Jealous _...LOL
xdgirl1001 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Cute story and they were totally in character :-)
Space Whales chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
So cute! I love the ending best.

Poor, poor Alice... I would bring my own food to the tea parties after the fifth time of eating carrot dishes. I feel even worse for Blood. He must really be friends with the hare to put up with that...
Emily chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Personally, I have to say, despite it being short, it was fairly in character, but the parts on Alice annoyed me in a way.. I have to say, after how far she's pushed it on how she doesn't want to fall in love, I can't imagine her giving into a kiss like that, but most of it I could entirely imagine, Elliot was very in character, with an occasional slide-up, from what seems to be your very first fan-fiction of the two, I think, you said it was a request, so I was simply assuming, you did it nicely through and there.

7/10 ~ Because I loved how it went, like an actual chapter with all the confusing riddles and story-lines!
nevrlaand chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
o/o

Awwwwz that was sooooo cute. 3

Makes me tempted to share some secrets with Elliot.

And what is Blood and the twins doing during all of this? xD
The Mystics chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute~!1
nekoluver chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
As adorable as this was, it left me with a question: Would Blood really allow Elliot to host his own tea party? 0_O

xD But this was really cute.
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
It was so cute and don't worry they were completely in character!
Jabberwocky chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This was really...mushy. My friend will love it when I send her a link.