Reviews for Le Chat Noir
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
It's good to see them living everyday life, nice and happy. The cat was cute too :)
CatBru chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Okay. I remember reading this, whether from a snip you sent or when the story was first posted. All I can say is how could I NOT have left feedback? AUGH! I feel such shame!

I really REALLY liked this piece. I don't view it as 'pointless' at all, but a nice look into a point when they were both happy, and happy together. The story also has a tinge of bitter sweetness to it, because while it is a beautiful and quiet little moment, we sadly know it won't last.

I've mentioned I loved this, yes?
Ski October chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
So cute.

And I was right!

I'm not fluent in French, but I understood the title.

Woo!

Nice little oneshot.

Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Hi,

I like it and it certainly was NOT a wate of time! I love little tid bits like this! They make me smile! Their day to day life is fun to read and it builds their characters more and more into who they are! Just more fun! I love it! I'm glad you are writing more X-men, because you are so good at it!

I've been mega behind because my computer broke.(Yuck!) Thanks for a great starter back on Fan Fiction! I love the name by the way!

~Paige
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
No it wasn't a waste of time. This was really sweet. It is nice to read about the time when both of them did not have powers.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
very sweet :)
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aww, pointless maybe, but definitely worth the read. Very sweet. I loved it.

~Chica~
Razzoo chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Sweet ficlet
Carogue40 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Love it! These kind of stories just make my day. And I totally agree with you: not enough of their time in Valle Soleadad in the comics.

Thx a lot/Merci beaucoup!