Reviews for Unusual happenings in Hogwarts
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
love it :)
InvisibleInk14 chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
So I'm sifting through your works and I come across this FanFic. (A BLEACH and Harry Potter crossover? I'm liking this...) So I keep on reading it, but then I reach the end and there's no more. It breaks my heart, because I have never read such anything like this and I loved it to death, regardless of any mistakes made. I still utterly adore this work. .

Now I've done my research and I noticed that this was posted in 2010, and the last FanFic you ever updated was in 2011. This was YEARS ago and it is now 2013 as I write this. So, I realize you'll probably never update this story.

Whether it's because you've forgotten your password to this account and can't use it anymore, or you've given up being a writer, or (god forbid) you've died, or some other reason; I just wanted to leave a review so that somehow you'll read this and know that I really, truly appreciated this FanFic of yours. (I could list all the reason why I do, but that would be too much. :D)

Thank you.
O.oLizAo.O chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
*Sqweeeeeee* Please, continue! This story is great!
SakuraDragomir chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love bleach and harry potter

i hope i can read more of ur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Is the day of his teacher's death near?

Which book is this set in?
dukefan01 chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
please continue, i want to know how it ends. I hope you continue it cause i like it a lot.
ranchan-akari chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
...Where's the rest? ;D Please continue this! We need more Uryuu awesomness~!
ultima-owner chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Great trick even if it was out of control
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
The question is: can he do it with bullets?
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
ROFL
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
He had that coming
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
LOL
Kisuke Urahara 868 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Brilliant story. you now hav a new scriber and Favorits! update soon plz
Katti94 chapter 5 . 4/29/2010