Reviews for Fighting for a Purpose V2
Eh I like to hunk that the whole palpating being alive thing isn’t canon
Eh hello there was better
Dunno chapter 20 . 9/13
All these people coming back from the dead makes their apparent deaths seem disengenous tho at least it kind of makes sense
Dunno chapter 19 . 9/13
The story would feel a lot better if u didn’t insert some the plot from halo 2 in there
Dunno chapter 18 . 9/13
Bruh rly having the flood involved yeah no
Mister LaGuardia chapter 1 . 6/9
Wait, Spartans were chosen from the genetic cream of the crop who'd done nothing but train for years nd the augmentations still killed plenty of them. I get your instinct to "awesome things up" but part of the reason the Spartans were interesting was they suffered and sacrificed to get where they were; now there's an OC who seems to just be handed respect and being a badawithout us seeing it?
Ferrett chapter 37 . 4/21
I am very glad to say this one thing:

HELLO FELLOW AMERICAN!
Ferrett chapter 28 . 4/21
Halo Combat Evolved's soundtrack is one of the best I have ever heard.
honestly, I would pay for someone to animate a full-length hamlet remake using hunter models
I Judicator chapter 20 . 9/19/2019
I knew it! Great story. :')
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2019
Okay let’s be honest here there’s no way a katana can block a lightsaber less it is made with a special lightsaber resistant metal. Which even then I highly doubt it would be made out of such material. Other than that I like the story so far.
Ironically Challenged chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
"a decrease in reflex time by 30%"

I don't think that means what you think it means
dantezess chapter 12 . 5/12/2019
Yea nope dont like this plot point dont like it at all, and i dont mean as in "how dare they do this" I mean it as in "Really? gonna glass corusant for "PLOT" no thanks".
dantezess chapter 11 . 5/12/2019
Oh well this is interesting will this mystery person be as experienced in war as the alliance?
dantezess chapter 2 . 5/12/2019
HAH I bet the jedi are going to have conniptions when they hear about "Glassing" god i hope you show their reaction XD
1,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »