Reviews for Fighting for a Purpose V2
BowChikaBowWow chapter 40 . 4/13
Holy shit you like RvB!
Two words : FUCKING EPIC!
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 12 . 3/23
I imagine Fleetmaster Valdmare having a deep raspy voice.
Zippo chapter 20 . 3/19
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT YES YES YES, JOHNSON FUCK YEAH, bringing back the mom, awesome, cliche, and most readers saw it coming as soon as the back story was told, but it was oddly satisfying, you wrote it well even though it seemed rushed
Squasher chapter 60 . 3/9
watch rebels and then go back and watch the clone wars spoilers Ahsoka does not die *whoop* she gets kicked out of the order for a crime she didn't commit and Anakin (yeah that guy your always bad mouthing) was the only jedi who stuck up for her while every one else left her to rot so don't judge a character until you see in what a lot of people consider is the best representation of his character now I'm not saying don't change your opinion on him but learn all aspects of the character before making a judgment on him at least

and to be honest I actually not surprised she's leading armies at fourteen years old a Japanese emperor started his reign at the age of 12 now yes in America (now a days) a fourteen year old wouldn't be going out to fight much less lead armies but you must understand the republic is not America so the laws are not the same besides the entire clone army is comprised 10-13 years olds (technically) so I don't see the problem

another thing if you actually watched the clone wars series YOU WOULD FIND OUT WHY THEY ASSIGNED HER TO ANAKIN it actually shows one reason why Anakin would choose Sidious over Windu (also read the novel up until that scene it really shows that Anakin didn't want to join the dark side till Palpy told him of the difficult situations (morally) the jedi put him in) now I'm not condoning what he did as Vader hell no (although I believe no one is beyond redemption and so do you at least to an extent)

I also can't help but feel that you put a double standard in this story on multiple occasions but I will stick with Vader right now the fact that you killed him for all his crimes and than going on to say that he was beyond redemption doesn't make any sense to me because the covenant military did the exact same thing especially the arbiter who committed the exact same atrocities as Vader so by your logic he should be killed to you see what I'm saying that to me is double standard if ever I saw one.

I really did enjoy reading the story even if I don't agree with many things you are a great writer and should continue to write

Ps I was to tired to log in if you want to pm me and have a discussion that's fine have a good evening
Atraxotax chapter 61 . 3/3
Or "Long Road to Ruin" by Foo Fighters.

By the way, what ever happened to Ramore? And the Jedi Order? And Johnson?
Atraxotax chapter 51 . 3/3
Sidious orchestrating the Clone Wars was a plan that was put forward centuries before by Darth Bane, as a final plan of revenge against the Jedi. That's why Episode III is called "Revenge of the Sith". The entire plan all along was to frame the Jedi as traitors, and erect a Sith-run Empire. Every detail, right down to the use of the Clone Facilities on Kamino was planned out and executed by Sidious perfectly. The only things that DIDN'T go to plan, were the facts that Clones had cerebral implants to make them more calm and obedient, AND the whole debacle with Vader replacing Tyrannus as Sisdious' apprentice.

On a more casual note, I have a small announcement. I always try to find a song to "match up" with stories that I read here on Fanfiction. The songs don't necessarily have to mesh with the stories in terms of LYRICS, but sometimes more about the general TONE and rythum.

Therefore, I have found a song to go with this one. The only one I've come close to pairing with Fighting For A Purpose V2, is "Come With Me Now" by the Kongos. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest, duh) I'd say the song and the fanfic mesh at a level of 6/10. Doesn't ALWYAS seem right, but it's the close I've come up with.
Atraxotax chapter 16 . 3/2
The reason that humans are the only ones who can easily access and use Forerunner technology, has nothing to do with genetics.

Before the Forerunner-Flood War, the Forerunners held a title collectively as a species called "The Mantle of Responsibility". This Mantle essentially made the Forerunners the "main superpower" in the galaxy, as well as the ones who supposedly have to keep the peace. When the Flood came, and nearly annihilated all life, the Forerunners were forced to create the Halo rings as a last resort. It was believed by them, that their inability to find a better solution in this crisis, meant that they were no longer fit to possess the Mantle, and thus handed the Mantle over to humanity, before the Halo Array was fired.
Atraxotax chapter 1 . 3/1
Wow… this is… MUCH better! Holy crap! *I* thought this was a SEQUEL!

By the way, if Ramore is a swordsman, he'd probably have the "ai" suffix at the end of his name.
Making it "Ramore Altreai".
SOoOS chapter 37 . 1/23
"The stupidity of the machine-men surprise me"
Goldspark1 chapter 8 . 1/10
Good job creating conflict between the Jedi and the Elites. It adds to the drama of the battlefield.
Daddymoopoo chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
About grevieous, he is a robot. Maybe he just got set to a different difficulty? I don't know.
Philosophize chapter 54 . 12/13/2014
To be fair, it was Tarkin who blew up a planet. Remember, he was "holding" Vader's "leash". This doesn't undercut you argument or conclusion, but I think it's relevant and interesting that Vader wasn't in charge, even after so many years.
Nikon Shadeslayer chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
dude, learn to use line breaks
ID Please chapter 60 . 11/17/2014
Ahsoka does'nt die she gets betrayed by the jedi order, nearly sentenced to death, then Lucas cuts her off completely as in there is no further word about her. FUCK YOU GEORGE LUCAS SHE WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!