Reviews for Fighting for a Purpose V2
Fyn chapter 60 . 8/28/2016
Ahsoka ain't dead. She was part of the rebellion until she duelled Vader, and is probably still stuck on malachor
Woods chapter 61 . 8/6/2016
This was an awesome story, im glad i read it. Despite some misspelled and missplaced words, you did an awesome job. Keep it up
Burke23 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Oh yes, this story will be fun to read.
Woods chapter 18 . 8/4/2016
The grave/hive mind in halo two
Sartin chapter 61 . 7/4/2016
I love this story 10/10
Sartin chapter 56 . 7/4/2016
I love the story and fuck anyone who was hammering you about chief
Sartin chapter 16 . 7/2/2016
The sith trance was nice but I it would have been better if her rage made her refuse to die like on one the sith in the expanded universe but it still made sense considering she is a nights is terrible 10/10 so far
Sartin chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
Yeah I'm gonna love this time for no life reading mode
Wolfpack chapter 3 . 4/11/2016
Misspelled some words anyways u did great
airmailmrcool chapter 3 . 3/23/2016
Your story is great and so far shows a love for world building through action rather than exposition which I honestly like. However there is a thing that has been grinding on my nerves this whole chapter.
It is REALLY jarring when you jump from one perspective to another like this. I can not keep track of who is where and it interrupts the flow of the story. One plot line at a time, finish it then move on to the next. I hope this improves as I read on as I fully intend to do so.
Skippytitts chapter 20 . 1/2/2016
that was a good chapter. got a bit emotional at the end good job
RhyxMerax chapter 61 . 11/17/2015
Brilliant writing, honestly. My friends all thought I was mad when a few days ago I said I was reading a "halo Star Wars crossover". I almost expected it to be horrible, but you shattered my expectations. Well done, vary well done.
MarauderPrime12 chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
While I do like the sword idea, wouldn't it be better for the Spartans to have a double edge sword?
ILikeHotDogs chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
I love this story. This is the only story on this site that I have read more then twice. this is my third time reading it.
Guest chapter 61 . 8/20/2015
Aren't you going to do a prequel to the story telling the story before the Allied Species entered the Clone Wars?
1,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »