Reviews for Fighting for a Purpose V2
Cre A. Tor00x chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
(chuckles madly) oh this is gonna be god, a new class of SPARTAN of the SPARTAN II style.

btw you bolded everying, you might want to fix that, along with fixing that one grammer error you made in the middle about the One ship per a day. It says do instead of doing.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Alright... I liked the original story, and this new first chapter I find better than the original which is great. My only question is: Does the story take place in two galaxys like the original?

Like the start, please update soon.
Cre A. Tor00x chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
hmm, should be interesting to see where you take this rewrite.
Atomic Sharks chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
this story is great and i like the other Fighting for a purpose i can't wait how this 1 turns out, maybe more Master Chief apperances, because in the books he is a lot more talkative than you made him be in the other story
Dusel chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Ughh, for the story's sake Project Olympus sounds good, but a story like this needs to have a realistic angle, as in the Unngoy and Kig-yar would either be too scared to do anything, or they wouldn't do anything since no one payed them anything.

Second is that the Humans hate all the other Covenant species though I guess there is a form of respect with the Sangheili, 25 years of war are not so easily erased and we humans are very good at hating.

Thirdly, the SPARTAN project was a secret because no-one in their right mind would approve it, it saved the UNSC, but if the public ever knew the truth about it the leadership of the UNSC would be crucified(I am a bit overreacting so don't mind the extremes). And the same thing goes for Project Olympus, do you think that anyone would have allowed for the army of the UNSC to be augmented? What a catastrophe it would have caused? You obviously haven't watched enough Star Trek and you may ask why...so here is my answer - You have an army of thousands if not millions of Super Soldiers...Do you think for a SECOND that they would listen to a politician like they did before? No, they wouldn't I don't need to continue to tell you what would happen when the soldiers stop listening to the politicians and only their generals. It's a recipe for disaster.
CISfan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Much better than the original. More detailed, no author's notes interrupting the flow, and you have given a reason for the Allied Species' existence. Just make the CIS and the Loyalists competent; there is no suspense when all the villians are brain-dead.
1,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69