Reviews for Grischa
tanseynz chapter 20 . 7/12
Omg - I didn't think anything could top your Chekov/Bones story, but this is just beautiful. Cupcake is a whole new character, and a fascinating one.
What I love the most about your portrayal of the characters is how multidimensional you make them. As a great read as well as a strong writing exemplar, it doesn't come much better than this.
I'm not afraid to admit I cried like a baby several times while binge reading. This story I so good I barely even noticed when I clicked on the next chapter and the one after that. Its so consuming.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Awesome! Just awesome. Great insights into character.
stidean chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
You already know my opinion on this incredible story. You have sold me on a fandom when i haven't even seen the source material. That's how good this was.
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 20 . 3/7/2014
I read the amended version you sent me (over 107,000 words of it) in less than a day, and I'm not sure what to do with myself now. I feel like I should be able to go rewatch canon somewhere, except THERE IS NO CANON FOR CUPCAKE and UUGGGHHH WHY DO I ALLOW YOU TO DO THESE THINGS TO ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN JNY PLS...
okay no but seriously tho.
You need to hurry your ass up and get published already so you can just write all the times and produce pretty stories for me. Yes? Yes.
Also, as your roommate, (and friend/sometimes invalid), I may or may not start using "Commander Cupcake" as your new nickname. I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.
Lily chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
It's 2014 and I still can't picture Chekov with anyone else but Greg. I also can't watch star trek or any of the new movies without thinking of him as Greg either. It;s amazing what you have done with a literally non-existent character. You are an amazing writer and this is hands down one of the best stories I have ever read. I downloaded it for my nook and my mom read it thinking it was just a star trek book from barnes and noble. She has since read it four times and has recommended it to her friends. She can't fathom why she can't find it at the nook store. You are an amazing writer and I have fallen in love with this character.
Stina Whatever chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
This is a great sotry, and I really like the differences between Greg and Pavel. I like your take on "opposites attract", because it's not full of mean comments. They simply love one another and happens to have different attributes.
CheatedofBetween chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Oh my god, this is so good. I'm not even done and I just have to tell you that. Beautiful beautiful beautiful. I had doubt because, you know, Cupcake? But that is just making this all the more beautiful. Well, back to reading.
DGreenHat chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Christ... could these "Russians" be any more stereotypical? Are they from XIX century or what? "Old clothes", "vodka", "you will be Gregor"... Really?! There is no even such name in Russia. Why do you think that Russians always use some weird Russian equivalents of English names? It's just ridiculous and a bit insulting, don't you think? If he's Greg, they will call him Greg. What's all this shit about? Russians weren't like that even 50 years ago. And that's the future! And Izhevsk is not a village. It's a town. There are no any cows and shit like that. And Russians don't wear beards. Only very old men... I don't know whether laugh or cry...
Green Blooded Hobgoblin chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
Awesome! Strange pairing but somehow it really works! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
Great story, I loved it.
Psychedelica chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
Wow. When I clicked on a story labelled Cupcake/Chekov, I wasn't really expecting much. I mean, Greg's pretty much an OC, other than the couple of minutes he had onscreen, and putting him with Chekov? Not who I'd ship him with at all. But somehow, SOMEHOW, you've made this *work*, and you've made it believable, and you've made it *enjoyable*. This story was amazing, through the relationship's ups and downs and through the different story arcs like Greg's brother and the missions. I really enjoyed reading this :)
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
Pavel you asshole... i kinda hated you for like two minutes there kind of still do...
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 8 . 2/18/2013