Reviews for The Slaying of the Dragon
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I really, really enjoyed this :D I am a huge fan of Draco/Ginny and actually steer away from reading anything against them in a way, but this was great :D So forbidden, so lustfull yet so tragic :D
Swallow B chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Of course. I can just see things happening like that. Perfectly on the dot.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This was wonderful...
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
wow. this gives a whole new side to draco's reasons to join the Death Eaters.
The Darkest wizard chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is a great chapter! Please update soon!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Hmm, I like this theory.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
An interesting look at Draco, post-war. Keep writing.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
One of the things that I've always loved about Rowling's tale is the names of the characters; and as a writer of fanfiction, one is given a lovely set of metaphorical possibilities. Are names destiny? So Draco the dragon and Bellatrix the warrior are the matter of the tale...

... and no, in this one the dragon survived. Survived, but did not triumph. The thing that's wonderful about this portrait is the number of stunning details: Potter's defeat of the Dark Lord imagined with the same pique as Potter winning a Quidditch match, the disturbing seductiveness of the martyr of Azkaban (and the even more disturbing seduction implied in the kiss, and the fact he _isn't_ disturbed by the family resemblance), the way he hides it from his mother still, and the look she casts at him when he fails as an assassin; she's merely bored.

The most disturbing line in the entire piece:

"It's only during the night that he allows himself to think about anything at all anymore."

technical:

"he blood was pure"

should probably read

"his blood was pure"
frodolove12 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Awesome. I loved it. I'm kinda obsessed with Draco. So really good job. :)