Reviews for A Winner Is Two! Der Kommodore
avatarjk137 chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
I might have to make Waluigi's golf club the winner of this tournament. A survivalist is it, for sure.

Good work! Nice twist!
Reaper's Shadow chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Nice to see you back in the game! _

Overall, a good chapter, especially when you managed to complete this within a week (something I can't do), but my complaint falls on Naoya. Don't get me wrong. Character-wise, you did superb, but Naoya, despite his newfound power, is more inclined to use magic rather than brute force, like the dance spells, drain, and of course Megidoloan. True, they could cause some catostrophic damage to the rooms, but considering BORED is fleeing, who would care? And plus Naoya has just as much information on the Contestants as everyone else, so you'd think he'd be able to figure out the evil eye, especially when he is so old and has all that knowledge on demons, but whatever.

Well, that was my only complaint since you didn't have the two weakened Ban and Smoker utterly pwn him. But given the strict time limit, that is understandable. Good luck! _ Considering my assumptions regarding time limits and such, it looks like I may not be able to win this thing.
Clement Rage chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
...Wow, quite the fight.

Yeah, I had wondered why you didn't go for an exec too. How altruistic.

Heheh, that golf club's making the rounds, isn't it? I'd planned to use it to beat to death a BORED Executive if I got that far, but oh well.

I do love the God confrontation. The actual fight was pretty short, but some of the scenes surrounding it were fascinating. Nice!
Khellan Rafe chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Heheh, very nicely played. Your chapter was a lot more merciful towards both fighters than mine was to Smoker, but either way their aren't any deaths. Catch ya at the judging booth!
avatarjk137 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Smoker has RISEN from the day-ed! It's-a MIRACLE! (That is a weird coincidence)

I figured the clothes and cigars would have qualified as 'organic', since tobacco and paper are made from plants, and most clothes are made of plants and animals. The One Piece world seems to have tech generally not quite at our level, so probably a little moreso with Smoker's stuff.