Reviews for Chooser of the Slain
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
How very odd... I'm drawing a blank. Let me read it again and tell you later how much I love this story.
CaptainOfMyShip chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
This was a beautiful story and ii'll leave a decent review later when I have a computer.
Global Conquest-er chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Oh dear goodness, this was beautiful. You should know that I'm totally ignoring my hours-worth homework in favor of skimming your profile and reading what things I've got background knowledge in, and that it's just turned morning. And that I have no intentions of stopping, no matter how early I have to get up tomorrow. Hmm. Maybe I should rethink that. I'll get back to this, then, when I actually have time. Still, though, it was totally worth it. You've got a great writing style, and, so far, all of your fics that I've read are incredibly interesting. And good, of course, but that was implied. Ugh, off to Paradise Lost. Thanks for writing these and posting them!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
brilliant :D

it kept me awake until 4 am which was totally worth it, an amazing sequel and as wonderfully written as all your stroies!

Threadbare Threnody chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I really adore this you are so brilliant at characterization.
Tango Saltat chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Beautiful story. It literally brought tears to my eyes by the end. Thank you so much for writing this!
TempestReign chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
really awesome story!
Anne1313 chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
[Happy laughter]

I am crying damn it

thank you this is absolutly beautiful
Dreaming Maya chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
I have only one question: Is Artemis Fowl the second wearing a breast-plate? XD Love it.
zapoteca chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Oh man, this story was too awesome for words. You broke my heart with Artemis' apathy and loneliness in the beginning, then broke it all over again when he left Butler, then glued all the bits back together again in the ending. This is just how they should always be- heading off together for infinite adventures, with nothing standing in their way.

Also, you wrote the growing, changing relationships between the Fowls, particularly between Artemis and the twins, fantastically. There was so much wonderful complexity in this story, I can't tell you all the things I loved about it, but seriously, this was awe-inspiring, and truly epic.
Zone-Blitz chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Out of curiosity did you get the title from the John Ringo book with the same title?
kittensbutterfly chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
this was beautiful, thank you.
LivingRightNow chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
wow. just wow. maybe a smut scene to commerate his return? then i will have truly died and floated of to heav...whereever ;)
salty-sarah chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
Dear BC,

It's nearly impossible to thnk of this ending disappointing in any way. You gave enough snippets of character for us to be able to get a feel for the Fowls, while yet always having them in comparison with the first. The ending had a feeling of unexpectedness and inevitability, which makes it absolutely full of win (o: Thank you for this amazing sequel and ending.

Also, gluck on that exam of yours tomorrow(today?) Cheers.
leesoca chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
No! No! You don't get any good luck for your exam! I want more! More! MOAR! You can actually write! Do you understand how fucking rare that is? I've been using this website for around five years now and only a couple people actually know how to write. Please tell me you'll be making more stories. Pleaase! I love your stuff. Ew. I'm being forced to go to church now. I want more stories, though!