Reviews for Flame Out
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
So Dean likes to watch, huh? Kinky.

I like it.
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
LOL... but I would have liked a little warning about the lesbian ghost action. Also the rating on this should've been a least a T. Don't worry, now I'm done complaining and ready to give you my review.

Very nice, usage of the challenge word! I love how you took some lines from an episode in season two, "Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things." And tweaked them to fit your story, "Sam loosened his grip on the lighter. "Our lives are weird, man." "Dude, our lives are awesome."" You really nailed Dean there, nice job!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Hee hee, gay ghosts! And trust Dean to want to watch some girl on girl action even if it is supernatural. Tut tut.
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Dean's voyeurism made me laugh - thanks for that.

Phoebe
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Oh my goodness, this is so beyond hilarious! The dialogue here is absolutely priceless and is so perfect for both the boys.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Interesting. I like friendly spirits. And Dean. And Sam being all "But Dean, we should kill it." And Dean being all, "Let the lesbian's make out Sammy!"
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Carol.

That was a hoot. I can so see Dean enjoying the show. You made me laugh outloud!

DeansBabyBird x
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
lmao! I could very easily picture this little scene happening! And that last line- SO Dean!

Well done!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love Dean's reaction so much.
shesamonster chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Not even ghosts can keep Dean from using his downstairs brain. XD
cornev chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
LMAO! That was hilarious! I absolutely loved it - that is SO0O0O Dean! Awesome job! -Corrie
88Ivories chapter 1 . 4/4/2010