Reviews for 40 Day Dream
Just Another Aceves chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
This. This is new. I've never read a GG story like this.
I like it. Hope you update the last part.
fan chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
i noticed that this is the part two of three and you havent updated since 2010, i was wondering if you were going to update again soon?
iheartnywriter chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I really love this story! I hope you will finish it, even though it's been over a year! But it's really good and I would love to read more!
Icysugalemon chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
I love it. I love how you portray that people can grow from a mistake. I love your writing style, fragmened yet cohesive.

It's a really good story and I hope you continue it.
Annie chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
I love this. The way you write is so full of melancholy, but still hopefull.

And everyone seems so in character (or more in character than on the show).

I hope you finish it.
erika chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
This story is absolutely amazing and beautifully written! Please please please update!
kaysha14 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
I like it. I hope you update.
cathedrals chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
I really like this story so far, it's more realistic & in character than most of the stuff that went down in season 3. You made me feel so sorry for Serena, but I also perfectly understand where Nate is coming from. Also, the Chuck/Serena scene was awsome, and the last line was just perfect.#

I hope you update this soon.

lG cat
Aolive2 chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I loved the chapters! are you going to finish?
ollixanna chapter 2 . 5/27/2010

This is an amazing story. I would really like to read more of it... Chuck being supportive and uncle like is really adorable, and I could see it happening. Blair was Blair in every way. Nate was really great too, I really do think you captured the essence of Nate very well. And Serena... it seems like you've brought a different perspective to her for me. All her behavior, and her mistakes, it just really works in your story.
ericaaalynn chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
i'm in love with this story!

i love all the N/S in it.

please update soon.
kelsey112 chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
wow good on serena ... i mean i would never give my baby over to my parents or the fathers parents... hope u add another chapter soon
DaeDreemer chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Oh I'm so in love with this. 3 I love how you're showing how difficult this is for the both of them. The pacing is perfect. The scene when Nate sees her and goes to touch her belly, then pulls back was gorgeous. 33

I love the descriptions of how they sleep and then when they finally talk. It's beautiful.

Thank you for writing. :]
tatz11 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
gosh! this is probably one of the best NS stories I have read besides daedreamer and singsongsung's stories! great job honey!
agoldensmile chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
WOW. Possibly one of the most beautiful, heartbreaking songs I have read. The pain in Nate's world affects me very deeply, possibly because my father growing up was not my biological father. You have gotten the pain in Serena's world correctly. Tripp is a douche but I would like to see him get punched out by Nate. Maybe later Nate and Serena will have children of their own?