Reviews for Badge of Life
ew . rate it m.
AncientTide chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Amazing
Sincerely Tiffany chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
.Awesome! Please continue oneshots with Annabeth and Percy!
ican'twait chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Great story love the idea of using Annabeth's scars to tell the story of her past. Not to mention the progression of Percy and Annabeth's relationship.
alliceau chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I love this. I love that it's not just about sex (I wouldn't have read it if it was...I'm way too young). It has a deeper meaning. And you're right. Throughout the series, the reader finds out mostly little facts about Percy's Before life, but rarely Annabeth. We just find out a few little snippets.

And even though those stories behind those scars are purely out of your imagination, I feel like those scars and those stories could definitely be a part of Annabeth. I'm not explaining myself well.

Anyways, what I'm essentially trying to say is that your work is beautiful. (Although you probably already know that). I should have reviewed this a long time ago-it's been sitting in my favourite stories list for ages (it really deserves a review).

I love how in-character your Annabeth and Percy are. It's wonderful. I go hunting around this site a lot and I rarely see anything this in character. Especially during those intimate moments.

Anyways, just wanted to drop a review. I feel bad for that reviewing this earlier, though I know the feeling of getting a review way after posting (it's a beautiful feeling. Completely brightens my day.).

Anyways,

I love this.

AY
COOKIEMONSTER747 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
t
Kitcatbeanie chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This is a really sweet story. I love it, and your perfect grammar and interesting writing style.
EatMuffins chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was soooo sweet(: I loved it!
lubi chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
i just realized i didn't write a review to this story earlier, and i don't know why :o it's absouletly beautiful! full of REAL love :) well dne!
whispered touches chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I found this on Archive of Our Own and have reread at least six times since someone recommended it to me a few months ago, and it's just as amazing every time. I really, really love it. :)
swimmerreader chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
fantastic! it was the perfect balance of their private life and just plain old fun percy and annabeth(: nice work!
Garnet chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
It's neatly written and you have a good perspective on how subtle but sweet their relationship is. You cleanly wrote about...ahem...which is good. You make it sound faintly beautiful, in a good way.

The story was perfect.
Reading-and-Bubbling chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Great. Really, one of the best ive ever read.
ekhrgdxfrstzgejsa chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
beautifully written :')

lovelovelove!
storm-brain chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This story has been nominated for the Verita award.

See .com

The nominator said: Because Percy and Annabeth are both very in character, which is FULL of epic win. It is also beautifully written. Artemis Rae is a very talented author, and that shows throughout this fic.

Cheers