Reviews for I Need You Now
Lilyonalillypad chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Awsome fic! I really enjoyed it.

My favorite sentences were:

The blond sales representive raised an eyebrow at Kakashi and then proceeded to check out Sakura's small wiggling butt. Kakashi flashed death rays at the oblivious guy checking out HIS girl.

And...

"Shhh." She cut him off and put her finger to her ruby red lips, then leaned forward and kissed him.

I liked the 1st one because I love the whole jelous Kakashi thing and my favorite part about the second one is just the way it describes the ruby lipstick, I can totally picture Sakura raising a red nail up to ruby red lips.
CU Administration chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Your sentence structure is really good in this fic so far. I will say that at the beginning, it was a little confusing becasue you started us off with basically Kakashi looking at pictures of memories, but then him and Sakura are couch hunting. I can't really see Sakura calling him baby either.

Don't capitalize to emphasize, use italics.

Your thoughts should be in quotes, italicized, or both.

It got cofusing again when the couch hunt switched to a picnic was well. Try to make scenrios flow into one another.

It was writting pretty well concerning grammar and spelling, but it was kind of bare. How old are Sakura and Kakashi? Does he keep his face covered in this fic? How did they end up together and what exactly made him say those hurtful things that had split them up? Adding some more length to it would help clear things up. Other than that, not a bad job!

Signed,

DarkSacredJewelXoX
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Great job, Purple-chan! i loved it! you should have made it longer though!
nickule chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
great story i loved it! i listened to this song a couple of weeks ago and thought that would be a good song fic for kakashi and sakura but was to lazy to write one! no lie! so when i saw this i was like awsome! so glad you wrote it i enjoyed it great job!