Reviews for Thoughts of Deception
JimChou chapter 10 . 4/28
Well, even this early in the show, you didn't disappoint with your writing! The bond between Peter and Neal is there and keeps strengthening. All what has to be said is shared between them for now. Great! The only question remaining is 'who is the FBI agent that gave White some info, documents,...' Did you have someone in mind back then?
JimChou chapter 3 . 4/28
So Neal wasn't as blindsided as you had us believe in chapter 2... And Peter is on the
JimChou chapter 2 . 4/28
Now it seems quite unbelievable that Neal would be fooled so easily but we must bear in mind that this happened very early in the series. At that time they had not found their footing yet and, around the affair with Interpol in All In, Neal wasn't as trusting as he would become in Vital Signs...
5ngela chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
I love this story. But it should be longer. I love crying Peter. It shows how much he is a human. Thank you for the story.
mouse8 chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
I much prefer your play on the issues of trust to those of the show. There may be moments of doubt, but there's no betrayal. Nice job!
Groovy82 chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
Great story loved the ending. Liked how Neal conned White in order to find out what he wanted.
AliWC chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
I really got into this from chapter 7. I find that I'm happiest when Peter and Neal are talking to each other, so even though this was a good story... it wasn't until chapter 10 that they really talked you know...? :( *sulk* But it ended with them talking so I'm a happy camper.

I think when the henchman invited Peter in for a tour though, Peter would be more likely to get suspicious and try to walk away.

I liked the part where Peter was worried about his drinks being spilled. The man can have such bad priorities sometimes.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
That was a really sweet, well written story. I loved how both of them tried not to jump to conclusions about the other's betrayal, hoping against hope. And Peter crying, thinking that Neal left him on his own after buying White's lies was really sad and touching. I really liked this story.
Jaz22 chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
Good story. You have a nice writing style and good plot line, and did a good job keeping them in character. My only complaint is that the ending seemed rushed, but other than that, nicely done!
JeanneZ84 chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
A very nice and good ending to a dramatic story.

JeanneZ84 chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
At last this is all coming to a head.

JeanneZ84 chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
I think in the back of Peter's mind he knows Neal is really on his side.

JeanneZ84 chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
Poor Neal what is he going to do next about the whole thing.

JeanneZ84 chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
Well at least Neal has arrived.

JeanneZ84 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Neal will go a find Peter Burke and I'm sure he will even bring backup with him.