Reviews for Lost Episode: Kelly's Hero rewrite
Lauzah chapter 1 . 4/10
I absolutely love your writing! I've noticed that a few of your stories I've enjoyed are unfinished, any plans to complete them? Please say yes! You capture the characters perfectly.
Jm47048 chapter 1 . 2/5
I have read a number of your works. I love every one of them. I was a huge fan of the show and I am always looking for more "cannon" and as far as I am concerned, your works should be. This one in particular though is exceptionally good. I could actually picture it in my head in the context of the series. I read the original story when it was new, and yours is far better. What do I have to do to get you to write more of these?
JaraandEzriaLoverr chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
Aaaaaw I cried at the end when he was sad that she said 'friends'! This was really good Well done!
Leah1968 chapter 17 . 2/4/2011
Fabulous! I really loved this story!
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 1/27/2011
Awesome job. Love it. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
soccergurl31294 chapter 14 . 12/5/2010
gr8 chapter and story! cant wait for the next chapter :)
Leah1968 chapter 14 . 10/23/2010
Great stuff, can't wait to see what happens next! Happy Writing!
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 10/22/2010
Wow. Great stuff. I love it. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Leah1968 chapter 13 . 10/21/2010
That was well worth the wait. Welcome back! Fantastic stuff as expected. Look forward to the next installment!
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
Yes, go Zack! That's our boy, tell her off and give her what for! More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Leah1968 chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
Hi ya. Got so excited when an email alert came through for theis story. Nice to see you back, not that I had much time to come here lately myself either. Great stuff and look forward to the next chapter as usual!
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
Go Zack! Go Zack! Awesome job. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Leah1968 chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
well, as I said, I never read any of the sbtb books, but I have just had a chance to catch up with this and I have to say I am really, really enjoying this story and can't wait for the next installment.
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
Wow. Awesome job. Oh, Screech. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
Ew. Dummy. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.