Reviews for Bloodline
god of all chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Slinny xo chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
I hope to god you update soon, and i cant believe you havent had more reviews for this story :O !

I loved the whole power of the bloodline thing you mentioned in chapter 6 and now the legend of the chiropteran King and Queen ? it fits in perfectly with the orginal Blood story, as throughout the series we dont actually find out what happened to the previous queens before Saya or Diva. And we dont know anything about where chiropteran orginally come from or what there history is. So i Salute you for writing this story and for trying to fill up those missing gaps in their history and making it sound so believable ay the same time. Beause that takes some skill, great story soo far and i cant wait for more x
danni98 chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
I love it i like the turn and the cliffhanger please update soon.
HolderOfMyHeart chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Wow.. I wasn't expecting that at all! (Well, explains the title now)

So there was a 'power' in every generation.. the 'Power of the Bloodline'

It completely blends with everything that happened in the show and in the story up til now!

This is defiantly one of my favorite chapters so far and it makes me wonder, and fear for, what could happen to Mari and how dangerous this Zanthos will be..

Suspense.. Suspense!

Can't wait for the next chapter
HolderOfMyHeart chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Ahhh.. I really haven't read this in awhile so I had a little catching up to do but.. Wow! I'm liking the plot development going on! I really do want to know how Mari got such a huge amount of power and who this mystery person is so.. Can't wait for the next chapter!
KeeKee chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Oh wow! This is the best chapter yet! Who is that mysterious voice? Are they really gonna live without Chevaliers? NOOOO! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! )
K.K chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
Love this story! Can't wait for the new chapter! Write a new one sooooooooooon!
Tradgedy-Kiss Of Death chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
make another chapter
Manacled Heart chapter 1 . 4/4/2010

I enjoyed your story. Is there more to come?