Reviews for Drug of Choice
lolz chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I liked it when they came back to camp and all Sten had were cookies and Shale had dead pigeons XD Alistair's reaction was pretty funny, too.
Seifus chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This was wonderful. You really got the characters down pat. I expect Oghren to show up at camp, drunk and with a barrel full of ale. Hmm, cookies and dead pigeons, sounds good and not good at the same time.

The way the Warden warned Alistair about kissing Leliana, I'm guessing you picked her for your romance in the game. I went with Morrigan during my first playthrough, and Leliana during my current second, until I got the bright idea to delete my profile on the PS3 because I did not receive a trophy. Ah well, I can always play it again, and the only games I can easily get back to were I was in them were God of War 3 and Assassin's Creed 2.

Hope you write more in the future, and you have a nice day.
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
That was a cute shopping trip, with each character giving in to their own personal vice. Although, I hardly think you can call shoes a vice. I mean, you NEED shoes, right? And you can't be expected to wear just any old shoes when you've got such a "fashionable hairstyle" like Leliana. Glad to see her 'do get a mention. ;) And for a bloke, you did good with the girls' conversation about shoe fashions.

I particularly enjoyed Shale with the pigeons. Methinks he and I could have a lot of fun together w/ geese. The almost-dwarf/giant-fight was also entertaining. :)

Can't comment on how canon the characterizations were, but you did a nice job portraying a distinct personality for each of them. And of course it would be the woman who managed to bring back something that would actually be useful. :P