Reviews for Earth Angel
RWD chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
Nice story. Part of me wishes when Cas turned into an angel again, he didn't feel the same way about her-after all, she was the doting type and i guess he needed her when he was human but I can't see him needing that as an angel.
Lee Anna Kindred chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
I loved this. Oh! If they have a baby I bet it would be Saphael ;)
Neumzie chapter 23 . 7/23/2012
sequel? hell yes! is it weird that i really want annabelle to get pregnant and have cas' child? i cant decide if i would love a little girl or boy for him to be a father to more.

well, i got ahead of myself there lol
Neumzie chapter 22 . 7/23/2012
*sigh* i really love this story. i didn't review any of te previous chapters cause i was too busy rushing to the next one, but rest assured, i DO love this.
Destiel101 chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
This was so amazing, and that comment cas made a bout the bowel movement, that was priceless it made me laugh so hard.
sherlockiANNE chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
I think this is probably my favorite Castiel turns human story to date. Great job!
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 18 . 2/12/2011
*crying* poor cas! *goes off to read the rest*
Nomi's Secret chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh my god! I've only had time to read the first chapter but I think I may be in love with this fic!

It's brilliant, I love how you've done both first and third person in the same chapter :)

You write Castiel and the bro's perfectly.

It broke my heart a little to see that happen to the hapless Angel though, but I guess it had to happen at some point.

Definitly a favorite :)

Seeing as I can't really put it on alert seeing as its complete I'm going to bookmark it so I remember to read it the next chance I get :D

x
crazyelf22 chapter 23 . 11/6/2010
Wow. Freaking epic, that's all I have to say.

You captured the humor PERFECTLY. And I am really amazed by how well you wrote the characters to match up with the show. It was brilliant, just brilliant.

I loved it. :)

[P.S. I about died laughing when Dean mentioned Cas walking in on him in the shower. Because I unfortunately ran into a fic like that earlier . But the fact of these coincidences just amuses me too much...]
crazyelf22 chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
This is a great story so far! I can really get the whole Supernatural "atmosphere" of it! The characters and the situation are both so realistic! I definitely like this so far. :D

By the way, I love your profile page. ;) I am a Dean and Cas girl all the way! It's just too hard to choose between the two...
BranchSuper chapter 23 . 9/21/2010
Trust Bobby to figure it out, and now Cas has his angel mojo back. And maybe some human left too - look out , Dean!

I enjoyed this very much. Great story!
LadyMaiden chapter 23 . 9/17/2010
I'm happy to hear you're making a sequel :) Great chapter as usual ;)
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 23 . 9/16/2010
aww man that was amazing! i can't wait for the sequel!
DeanCasLover22 chapter 23 . 9/16/2010
Phew! Glad there's going to be more, I loved this story very much.
Erika Caton chapter 23 . 9/15/2010
this story wrapped up the way I had hoped, and you delivered! It was hard to read sometimes because of the torture but it came back around nicely. I would like to see something involving your other angels. Maybe you could work them into another story you'll write? Make them Cas's new best angel buddies? I'm rooting for more on them, take care and thanks for the good read :)