Reviews for The River
nayin17 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
This is a great story. I love how you depict Arthur and Bill's relationship; Bill and Ginny's; Ginny and Arthur's and even Ginny and Harry's though the hateful Cho was mentioned
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I love this story. I love the relationship you've written between Ginny and Bill and between Ginny and Arthur and between Arthur and Bill. It's so nice to get some insight into different characters and you do it so well you believe that it was actually going on in the background of Joanne Rowling's world. Thank you!
Claire Fraser chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
My friend told me to read this one next and I agree. It fits in perfectly after A New Beginning. I love the relationship between Bill and Ginny and I think this short adorable story really reflects that relationship and the use of that song was beautiful. The words were just so sweet and so beautiful and they fit in perfectly with the story. Great job! Can't wait to read on!
Lady Godiva chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This story is very cute. I can easily see where it fits into the Beginning Series. The song is just awesome and I love the way that you wrote the Ginny/Bill relationship. He is showing her how precious she is and therefore how precious their relationship is. It was great!
azphxbrd chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I like this,are going to write more or is it a one-time?