Reviews for Ordinary Day
FeelingThePullCallYourName chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I'm kinda late but I love this! Vanessa Carlton is my favorite singer and I'm really happy that you wrote that story. I love it!
Namii-ya chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
aw~~ so sweet 3 :D:D:D

hmm i think i got ur vision that u imagined xD :D
Alexex chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
TWO-SHOT! TWO-SHOT! TWO-SHOT! I want an encore!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Did I mention how great it is that you're such a prolific writer _: I can count with a new and awesome story/chapter from you everytime I escape for a break 3. Haha, I think every girl has dreamed about a "perfectioned" version of her boyfriend but, at the end, finds out that she loves him the way he is. Short but nice. Let's check the rest of your updates ' _
flymeawaytoneverland chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
you'll prob get tired of me reviewing on like, every single story/one shot you post on here.. haha, but oh well :P

again.. I have to say, awesome :)
Over The Horizons chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Aw... I wish Duncan could be sweet sometimes and not end the sweetness with a peverted/immature joke.
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
aw! :) So sweet! ;) ARGH! I'M AGGRAVATED!

I keep trying to add you to author subscription BUT IT WON'T WORK! *vein throbs*
ACP6jokerlover97 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
aw! i have dreams like that all the time! hahahaha. i like how sweet duncan was in her dreams. he seem like a normal person! cute!

Jokes & Riddles...

-ACP6
InnerNinjaInsideOfYou chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
aww that was swet but , for some reason i got confused a little :D , YES! first to review!