Reviews for For Me?
kaloobia chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
lol that's cute XD Venusaur you dirty bastard XD good story!
Writing-and-Music chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
very nice story but adding a bit more detail would be good. but over all it was a very nice story:D
drangelxox chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Nice very nice indeed I must say it is good but people go for long sometimes. Not to be critical or anything but people sometimes will want suspense and excitement and some adventure! True your stories are good but you and only you can know hoe to make it better.:-)

-drangelxox-
An6el chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
AWWW! Cute! N a HILARIOUS ending!
Cakedecorator chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I'm really impressed with this story. Although, the best stories are usually in third person, but this is a good one, nonetheless.

Also, one thing I wanna point out; if the place was the Pokemon Park, wouldn't Drew have his Roserade, Flygon, Absol, and Masquerain out, too?

There were quite a few punctuation errors; you might wanna make a note of that, as well. Also, May seemed a tad out of character, too.
Contestshipperxx chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
LOVE IT!

You are such a talented author D

I love all of your stories!

OMG this was super mega kawaii! Keep it up!
PocketMonstersFan chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Why doesn't this have more reviews?

PEOPLE REVIEW! MY BEST FRIEND WROTE AN AMAZING STORY AND YOU DONT REVIEW?

nuff of tat.

AWESOME JOB, KAREN! CONTESTSHIPPY FTW!
Stormchaser4ever chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was really cute! Loved the part with May's Pokemon!
HUGE pokefan chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
One word CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! My friend Animelover4ever123 told me about you. We're reading together right now. :) Great story! Fav!

HUGE pokefan~
Pesky.Bluee chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
omg that was cute! I kept forgetting her pokemon too! XD Very cute! I just cant imagine them together without drew making fun of her still... XD And you said constructive critisisum, right? Well, only one thing. May cant carry 7 pokemon. Sorry... :(
XxAuburnettexX chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Oh...my...Gosh!

This was hilarious! May's pokemon hahaha! xD such a awsome story sis :D
ThisAccountIsNullAndVoid chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Naw! How cute! X!D

And that bit at the end was LOL! XD!

May's so in love with Drew that she forgets her pokemon...

-_-;;

Venasaur: Great, JUST great...

Me: I heart this story! XD! I'm always on da look out for CS one-shots! :D
Danimalz09 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Wow that was really good, i love it :)
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
awesome this makes me what to do my Sink or Lie sequel. it Contestshipping of course. Look for a possible sequel or a new Contestshipping one shot.
xEryChan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Aww, Twinnie, that was such a cute story :D

I always knew the roses weren't for Beautifly. Did Drew really expect us to believe him? Everyone knew that was just an excuse.

Anyways, this story was adorable and I'm definetly adding it to my favorites. Good Job Twinnie :D

Keep it up!