Reviews for Silent
FantasyWriter93 chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
O.O Ooh, me likey, can't wait to read more!
CassandraB09 chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
I have to admit I've read each chapter and not reviewed once. I'm so bad at doing that. But I have immensly enjoyed the story so far. I look forward to reading some more when you update next.

I think you have great writing skills. The work flows really lovely and it's an enjoyable and easy read.

I'm glad that Harry and Edward are already courting. But I look forward to Harry finally speaking again. The poor kid :(

Anyway, please update soon. I'd love to read some more.
AidenVanHelsing chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
Amazing story!

Please update soon!
cullengal101 chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
hey

like the story please keep updating

cullengal101
roberthal1 chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
Really amazing story have just found it and read all of it so far and can not wait for more
jujukittychick chapter 10 . 10/28/2011
yay for more story! glad to see more of this, keep up the good work :)
leobutler chapter 10 . 10/27/2011
Is bella going to try to cause problems with harry and edwards relationship later or is she not in the story at all? Great story so far
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 10 . 10/27/2011
great chapter can't wait to see what is going to happen so please update again and soon.
Alexis Rinaldi chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
Anne McCaffrey and David Eddings...YES! Someone else who loves those authors like I do (well, except for fanfiction of course!). Although, I prefer the Dragonriders of Pern series over all her others. hehehehe

Oh! And love the "Silent" story so far. I'm glad you're back writing it!

~Alexis
Girlwholiketosmile chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
love this story :D I cant wait for the next chaper :)
Lady Laran chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
It's good to see James getting his head out of his backside. And I rather liked seeing Harry stand up for himself. His spirit hasn't been broken..so way to go Harry!
goodguy4u282008 chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
that was awesome can't wait to read more soon
BeLlIxiEs chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
Omg update yay! tnk u so much i adore u'r story cheers
Mickey chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT AND HOPE YOU WRITE MORE SOON

P.S.

I REALLY LOVE IT
lil joker 1989 chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
this was a really short chapter but I enjoyed it
838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »