Reviews for Silent
Jasmine Potter07 chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Hi! Thank you for updating. It's been a looooong time! I have read the whole thing to refresh my memory of this story and I have to say that I'm glad that James came to his senses and FINALLY believed Evan when the boy told his parents that Harry was being abused at the Durserlys(spelling?).

I am going to vent alittle right now about Lily Evans Potter! How dare that woman not believe her son when said son told them that their younest (Harry) was being abused! Evan could have shown the memory of walking in on Veron raping Harry and Lily STILL wouldn't have believed it! I am so glad that James divored Lily! I hope she relizes her mistake when she finally believes that when she 'dumped' her son on her sister and brotherinlaw that said brotherinlaw really did abuse Harry but you know this is your story and you can do what ever you want with it. I'm starting to believe that Lily TOLD her sister and brotherinlaw to 'punish' Harry in any way they think is good for him at the time which led to Veron raping Harry mutiple times. The reason why I believe said theory is because of Lily's reaction of Veron's trial. She believed her brotherinlaw over her own flesh and blood! Plus she fused about Evan's image blah blah blah WHO CARES ABOUT EVAN'S IMAGE WHEN YOU GOT AN ABUSE CASE ON YOUR OWN SON WAKE THE **** LILY THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BOY WHO LIVED! THIS IS ABOUT AN ADUSED CHILD, YOUR CHILD. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SENT HIM AWAY! Ok I'm done venting :)
potterstar202 chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
thanks for finally updating i really like this story along with your others i just get frustrated with how long it take you to update. please stop taking so long and update some of your stories.
Lientjuhh chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Rainbow2007 chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
i love it
Ichigo Mirai chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
still really good! wonder what'll happen next... please update whenever you get the chance!
unique0987654321 chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Too Short! Meany! I'm gonna tell on you! You're a MEANY! But anyhoo, I'm glad you updated! The story rocks and even though I wish Harry could hold a grudge everyone knows he cant. Thanks for posting! :)
cookyc chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
i like it
xDarklightx chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
I like it. Update soon.
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Good chapter, looking forward to the next one. Update soon _ Ja.
FantasyLover74 chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
you had to make me cry with this chapter and a few of the others didn't you well done
GrimCharmer chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
omg! u updated it , i tot ur not going to. but anyways thank u for the update, and wer hoping for more
READINGisLIFE chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Woohoo! An update! I really, really hope there's more to come. I just reread the whole thing (it's been a while :P) and it's rekindled my love for it! :D
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
hey hun,

LOVED IT! glad to see you are back. please update sssoon and keep up the wonderful work :P
SlashLover69 chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Aww, I love it, cant wait for you to update ;)
ArtThouStupid chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Yay, new chapter! Awesome chapter, though shorter than normal :( I hope you update again soon :D
815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »