Reviews for Silent
Lady Laran chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
It's good to see James getting his head out of his backside. And I rather liked seeing Harry stand up for himself. His spirit hasn't been broken..so way to go Harry!
goodguy4u282008 chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
that was awesome can't wait to read more soon
BeLlIxiEs chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
Omg update yay! tnk u so much i adore u'r story cheers
Mickey chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT AND HOPE YOU WRITE MORE SOON

P.S.

I REALLY LOVE IT
lil joker 1989 chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
this was a really short chapter but I enjoyed it
sakura0luver chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
Thank you so much for updating! I 3 this fic and the unique storyline! Please keep writing and posting :)
Moonyxforever chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
please continue!
crocadile1986 chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
Love it!
Evci chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
Love it, cant wait for some more to be up !
Pouh chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
I hope we won't have to wait months for the next chapter. This one was long waited and disappointing with how short it was...

Still a great story though
KarmaLovingFanfic chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
OMG wow you finally updated, please don't take as long to update again cause I really like this story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Aelirenn chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Welcome back. I got so excited when I saw your name in my email box. :) That was a sweet update.
jwstahle chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
I love this story a lot. I cannot wait to read the next update. Please update soon.
Jasmine Potter07 chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Hi! Thank you for updating. It's been a looooong time! I have read the whole thing to refresh my memory of this story and I have to say that I'm glad that James came to his senses and FINALLY believed Evan when the boy told his parents that Harry was being abused at the Durserlys(spelling?).

I am going to vent alittle right now about Lily Evans Potter! How dare that woman not believe her son when said son told them that their younest (Harry) was being abused! Evan could have shown the memory of walking in on Veron raping Harry and Lily STILL wouldn't have believed it! I am so glad that James divored Lily! I hope she relizes her mistake when she finally believes that when she 'dumped' her son on her sister and brotherinlaw that said brotherinlaw really did abuse Harry but you know this is your story and you can do what ever you want with it. I'm starting to believe that Lily TOLD her sister and brotherinlaw to 'punish' Harry in any way they think is good for him at the time which led to Veron raping Harry mutiple times. The reason why I believe said theory is because of Lily's reaction of Veron's trial. She believed her brotherinlaw over her own flesh and blood! Plus she fused about Evan's image blah blah blah WHO CARES ABOUT EVAN'S IMAGE WHEN YOU GOT AN ABUSE CASE ON YOUR OWN SON WAKE THE **** LILY THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BOY WHO LIVED! THIS IS ABOUT AN ADUSED CHILD, YOUR CHILD. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SENT HIM AWAY! Ok I'm done venting :)
potterstar202 chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
thanks for finally updating i really like this story along with your others i just get frustrated with how long it take you to update. please stop taking so long and update some of your stories.
828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »