Reviews for Silent
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! you updated this story! YAAAAAAAAAAYYY! even though it was short, I'm glad that you haven't completely abandoned it. xD xD xD xD keep up the amazing work!

-violet fire
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
update soooooooooooooon!
Madame de Coeur chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
I loved it! :)) Please update soon!
xXPandaLawlsXx chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
Oh my gosh yay!

Thanks so much for the update.

Love this fic!
LachlanGrace chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
wow, you updated a chapter! I hope I'm the first to comment- so lucky that I was on my email when you updated-got an alert! I hope you'll continue updating more chapters in the future- I almost gave up with this fanfic, and tried to imagine a semi-clean resolution to it in my head so that I could move on, but if you're up and going again, I'm slashing my imaginary-happy-ending down to read your writing XD
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
lc kitty-cat chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
i love this story! harry and Edward are so cute together! i loved the chapter too! i can't wait for the next chapter! I'm a big fan
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
sooo good! i hope u update soon!
Flying Chrissy chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
Great update. i hope to see an update soon.
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
This is definitely one of my favorite of your stories. Hope u update it soon! Again, I'm glad that ur back! xD xD

-Violet Fire
jayswing96 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please continue! I'm dying to know the rest.
DemeRain chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
My first crossover fan fiction is an alternate universe of an alternate universe its brilliant. The two worlds mesh better than I ever thought possible. Its a great beginning and I only wish there were more ...
Evci chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
Love the story so far, Id love to read some more soon !
Angelwarrior1 chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
Gahh! You simply must update this story! I want Harry to speak again and that'll never happen unless you update!
Soul-Kit524 chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
At first I thought this would be really stupid. But one I got into it, I realized it was freaking AMAZING!
795 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »