Reviews for Silent
No-One-Important666 chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
thats not very nice to leave a cliffhanger for that long *pouts* but i just love how harry's able to worm his way in to their hearts and i usually dont like twilight buuuuuuut ur story is an exception ;P i hope u'll continue writing for this story soon cuz we'd all appreciate it very much
TheNameIsMouse chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
I've enjoyed this story so far and I like how Dumbledore and Evan have always been nice to Harry unlike other stories and how James eventually came to see his faults while Lily hasn't which has added more originality to this fic :)
priscila chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
por fa continua la historia , me gusto mucho
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Silver wolf chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
OOOOOoOooooo HARRY!
-I CRIED AND CRIED ON THE FIRSTS CHAPTERS!
-YOU ARE EVIL FOR MAKING ME CRY!
OR WHATEVER HIS NAME SHOULD BURN IN HELL!
-Thank you for marking James see reason!

PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
-What about Harry's mom what she going to do?
-Will Jacob and the pack be in your story?
-Will Jacob imprint on Draco?
-Will Bella be in your story?
-If she is will she be a problem?
-Once Edward and Harry are together will Harry turn into a vampire?(But that keeps his green eyes?)
OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON AS POSSIBLE WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT THIS STORY IS TOO GOOD AND BADASS TO STOP!
DemeRain chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
This was such fun. A cross-over with all the right elements. Thanks for sharing.
Elipsa chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Good story so far. Love how you mention Eddings :D
JemDragon84 chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
I hope this story has not been abandoned. I really want to see where this can go.
shadowstar2000 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I love this story so much.. I've read it like 3 times please update. I'm curious. Thank you.
Yulisa chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Update?
Book Crazed chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
This has to be one of my favorite, if not my most favorite hp/twilight crossover. I really hope that you will update it soon. I really want to know what happens next.
potterbuncker chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
I know it's been a while, but I think this is a great fic.
deathlover25 chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
Dao chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Love this Story, please Update soon
Stormie Stories chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
This is one of my absolute favourite stories here on fanfiction! I have read this at least 10 times and it never gets old! You are an extremely talented author and I hope you eventually finish this story.
807 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »