Reviews for Silent
Khaleesi Black-Wayland chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
I love where you are going with this story I would love for you to continue it.
A'Lee'Ray chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
vgriffin4 chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
IT'S SAD THAT YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED ANY OF YOUR WORK. IT IS VERY GOOD WORK. I WISH YOU WOULD FINISH THEM OR PUT THEM UP FOR ADOPTION. YOU HAVEN'T EVEN POSTED ON YOUR YAHOO GROUP. BY THE WAY UNSUBSCRIBE ME AS YOUR THING ON THE GROUP SITE DOES NOT WORK. PLUS THERE IS NOTHING TO READ THERE. AGAIN SO SAD I REALLY LIKED YOUR WORK.
daydream.wasteland chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
PLEAAASSE! Update the story, I love the Fic, please finish the story and let me know how the story end :3 I love the couple Edward/Harry 3
Guest chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
freaking UPDATE already! Come on already!

MORE SOON!
greenwings33 chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
:D
ILOVEIT
Quebie331 chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Please Please Please Please! Update on this story. I Love a good Harry/Edward crossovers. This is one of the good ones. I HOPE YOU WILL FINISH THIS UP AND NOT ABANDONED IT. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. Thx
No-One-Important666 chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
thats not very nice to leave a cliffhanger for that long *pouts* but i just love how harry's able to worm his way in to their hearts and i usually dont like twilight buuuuuuut ur story is an exception ;P i hope u'll continue writing for this story soon cuz we'd all appreciate it very much
TheNameIsMouse chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
I've enjoyed this story so far and I like how Dumbledore and Evan have always been nice to Harry unlike other stories and how James eventually came to see his faults while Lily hasn't which has added more originality to this fic :)
priscila chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
por fa continua la historia , me gusto mucho
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Silver wolf chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
OOOOOoOooooo HARRY!
-I CRIED AND CRIED ON THE FIRSTS CHAPTERS!
-YOU ARE EVIL FOR MAKING ME CRY!
OR WHATEVER HIS NAME SHOULD BURN IN HELL!
-Thank you for marking James see reason!

PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
-What about Harry's mom what she going to do?
-Will Jacob and the pack be in your story?
-Will Jacob imprint on Draco?
-Will Bella be in your story?
-If she is will she be a problem?
-Once Edward and Harry are together will Harry turn into a vampire?(But that keeps his green eyes?)
OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON AS POSSIBLE WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT THIS STORY IS TOO GOOD AND BADASS TO STOP!
DemeRain chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
This was such fun. A cross-over with all the right elements. Thanks for sharing.
Elipsa chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Good story so far. Love how you mention Eddings :D
JemDragon84 chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
I hope this story has not been abandoned. I really want to see where this can go.
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »